The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first CPS conversion!

adirsab

affiliate
Hello everybody!

Because Facebook traffic is a bit costly, for the first time I wanted to try an offer with high payout. Before that I did only lead-gen offers with small payouts.

So I found a CPS offer with 28$ payout, direct linking. got some traffic going and BOOM! 1 Conversion of 28$ :D It's very exciting and shows me that there is a great potential with Facebook!

N8BxcAo.png

Cheers,
Adir

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

I remember my first affiliate commisions and it was really exciting. It's like the proof you need to know that this stuff works and this is what keeps you going for the big profits.

Were you able to get some more conversions by now?

Congrats!

I remember my first affiliate commisions and it was really exciting. It's like the proof you need to know that this stuff works and this is what keeps you going for the big profits.

Were you able to get some more conversions by now?

Thanks mates!
jstiger For now there is only one conversion (Hope it wasn't just luck :))
I got exited and started to change stuff I hope I didn't screw it up..

Currently I am running a affil4you.com's affilite offer with Exoclick for last 45 days. I spent more than $ 400+ and earn only $7. can you guide me ?

Currently I am running a affil4you.com's affilite offer with Exoclick for last 45 days. I spent more than $ 400+ and earn only $7. can you guide me ?

1. You shouldn't have run that)
2. Try analyze and find out what was wrong: angle, creative etc
3. Find out where your CTR was highest and made you profit
4. Scale up!

Firstly - congrats on taking action! A lot of people get stuck in the reading/learning phase.

Secondly - I recommend a bit of learning more about optimizing before taking the next step. :)

Combine your action with the additional information and it will be a big help to you in the split testing phase of your campaign, I think.

[GUIDE]Complete Campaign Optimization Guide | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
How do you optimize an offer? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Angles are crucial... | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

There is a great tut by our own @internalsoul in The Dojo too, if you decide to join.

You can also check in at our Newbie Helpdesk on the forums homepage.

Thanks azgold for the recommendation. I have shared whatever i know and follow and whatever i teach my students on 1-on1 coaching. I am so glad that you liked it. Hopefully it will help lot of other members of this forum.
Firstly - congrats on taking action! A lot of people get stuck in the reading/learning phase.

Secondly - I recommend a bit of learning more about optimizing before taking the next step. :)

Combine your action with the additional information and it will be a big help to you in the split testing phase of your campaign, I think.

[GUIDE]Complete Campaign Optimization Guide | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
How do you optimize an offer? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Angles are crucial... | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

There is a great tut by our own @internalsoul in The Dojo too, if you decide to join.

You can also check in at our Newbie Helpdesk on the forums homepage.

Hello everybody!

Because Facebook traffic is a bit costly, for the first time I wanted to try an offer with high payout. Before that I did only lead-gen offers with small payouts.

So I found a CPS offer with 28$ payout, direct linking. got some traffic going and BOOM! 1 Conversion of 28$ :D It's very exciting and shows me that there is a great potential with Facebook!

View attachment 5185

Cheers,
Adir

;)
Congratulations !! finally you did. So Keep it up. Don't forget to share yours next experience too :) . For Any help feel free to ask, we are ready to help you anytime. thanks & Congratulations again. Wish you all the very best.

Nice one :)UOTE="adirsab, post: 105418, member: 27533"]Hello everybody!

View attachment 5185

Cheers,
Adir

;)[/QUOTE]
Ni

MI
Back