Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

my first campaign with popads

vimaru

i verry happy when i see one conversion before 3 days

lad.png
lad2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You can filter the traffic, check which website id converted in your Tracking software

It's probably too early for him to gather such data, considering he had 200 clicks and I assume they came mostly 1-2 from a specific domain (usually that's how it happens).

It's probably a good idea to spend at least $10 on the campaign to get some data that has a statistical significance.

yes, it true.but i don't know how to get more traffic from popads.

He, I wonder why you say that, they seem to have a lot of traffic. Probably your problem is your targeting too narrow or the bid too low.

Considering that the payout is $17, you should test at least $17 on traffic before you reach to conclusions and since it already converts, it means the offer is good, you angle is good, so why not try to raise your bid to get higher exposure? I guess the problem is you bid too low, so you don't get too much traffic from medium to premium sources, that's why is a good idea to run a test campaign with a high bid to see what traffic you get, even though you might lost money on that, but at least you know you got traffic from the best/most expensive placements.

You can filter the traffic, check which website id converted in your Tracking software
thanks. please let me know how to track my campaign and which tracking software
It's probably too early for him to gather such data, considering he had 200 clicks and I assume they came mostly 1-2 from a specific domain (usually that's how it happens).

It's probably a good idea to spend at least $10 on the campaign to get some data that has a statistical significance.

He, I wonder why you say that, they seem to have a lot of traffic. Probably your problem is your targeting too narrow or the bid too low.

Considering that the payout is $17, you should test at least $17 on traffic before you reach to conclusions and since it already converts, it means the offer is good, you angle is good, so why not try to raise your bid to get higher exposure? I guess the problem is you bid too low, so you don't get too much traffic from medium to premium sources, that's why is a good idea to run a test campaign with a high bid to see what traffic you get, even though you might lost money on that, but at least you know you got traffic from the best/most expensive placements.
thanks

banners
Back