monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Must have payment options?

Discussion in 'Customer Relationship Management (CRM)' started by johnny_r24, Nov 11, 2015.

1. johnny_r24

johnny_r24 Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys and girls,

which are the must have payment options in your opinion?

I'm selling a wordpress theme (Adult Wordpress Theme - tube theme with adult video importer) and the only option I offer is paypal right now. Do you think I should add more? From time to time someone is asking a different payment method, but most of the time very exotic ones.

Can you recomment something for this niche (wordpress theme).

Cheers,
    Johnny

2. monetizer
  3. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Affiliate affiliate

I have never used any other payment option apart from Paypal. Unless, I am purchasing something from an online shopping site, i use card.

Personally, I would stick with Paypal

4. Cavalier0754

Cavalier0754 Affiliate affiliate

I always use PayPal another popular option could be skrill

5. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

I think Paypal and CC is the best option for payment.

6. Anvil

Anvil Affiliate affiliate

PayPal is the best in my opinion but I think users should always have more than one choice because not every country supports PayPal and I hear some people have personal objections/reasons as to which they won't use PayPal. Some other payment processors I can think of right off the top of my head are Dwolla and Stripe. Having at least two would be good, I think having three would be the best. Enabling credit card payment with PayPal increases how a user can pay as well.

7. shohrab

shohrab Affiliate affiliate

If you want flexible all the person then you should use Paypal ( highly used in worldwide) Credit card( Visa and master card) this will give the access who have no PayPal. Besides you can use skrill or Neteller. In Asian region Skrill and Neteller are only options for digital money exchange.

8. djordjem87

djordjem87 Affiliate affiliate

I have been using several payment options and with some i was very pleased but some took a lot of my time and it was in vain because i did not know i couldn't use them properly in Serbia. So the best ones i have been using are Paypal, Skrill and Payza. Everything is going easy and smooth, the fee is always ok. I have no complaints so far. I try to avoid Rupay although some people told me good things about it. The same goes for Amazon payment because it is tricky to use it in Serbia.

9. Ninja Marketer11

Ninja Marketer11 Affiliate affiliate

10. johnbrent

johnbrent Affiliate affiliate

I used only paypal, i think it is best. Rest i don't know other payment methods...

11. Hover

Hover Affiliate affiliate

The one that really buy a lot use paypal. The whole world uses it and it must be as the pricipal way of payment. Besides you can add also CCNow, Google Checkout, Skrill, Go Daddy, VISA and other but only if it is convenient for you.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI