The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Multiple Landing Pages for 1 domain

vesak

affiliate
Hey guys,

could someone explain to me how I add multiple landing pages to 1 domain?

Thanks a lot!

hello .
very simple
just create an other folder under the domain name in cpanel and upload file of your landing page there that's it :)

hello .
very simple
just create an other folder under the domain name in cpanel and upload file of your landing page there that's it :)
I didnt expect such a quick answer, thank you!

And how does is work? If my domain is f.e. "xyz.com" and I create 1 folder with one landing page and another folder with a second landing page - where will the visitor be redirected if he loads "xyz.com", to landing page 1 or 2? Sorry, I just need to understand the logic behind it, nothing else :D

Thanks!

if your domain is xyz.com your LPs will be xyz.com/1 and xyz.com/2.
You have to create a rule on your tracker to split your traffic in a half for each landing page. What tracker are you using?

You also might have another landing page on the root foder (a.k.a xyz.com)
and have sub folders (i.e. xyz.com/folder/subfolder/1)

if your domain is xyz.com your LPs will be xyz.com/1 and xyz.com/2.
You have to create a rule on your tracker to split your traffic in a half for each landing page. What tracker are you using?

You also might have another landing page on the root foder (a.k.a xyz.com)
and have sub folders (i.e. xyz.com/folder/subfolder/1)
Hey, thanks a lot for the explanation!

I dont have any tracker by now, Im just figuring out this stuff, because I just didnt get how this works. Have to learn basic HTML&CSS first, after that learn creating a landing page with the basics I will learn and the next step would be to find out how to upload these multiple landing pages to one domain - but you help me a lot with at least clarifying how it works.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks a lot for the explanation!
I dont have any tracker by now,
Thanks!
You must have one, if you are starting search for bemob.com, is free forever and is working good
Have to learn basic HTML&CSS first
You don´t need to know about css and html, you can start with wordpress plugins or hire someone (or steal others landing pages wink wink) of course you have to learn the basics (like change the tracking link and ad some script) but not to modify the LP

Watch this video, I made it to teach another topic to a friend but covers when I upload 2 landing pages on one domain (one is in the root folder)

Last edited:
You must have one, if you are starting search for bemob.com, is free forever and is working good

You don´t need to know about css and html, you can start with wordpress plugins or hire someone (or steal others landing pages wink wink) of course you have to learn the basics (like change the tracking link and ad some script) but not to modify the LP
Thanks a lot for the help!

Watch this video, I made it to teach another topic to a friend but covers when I upload 2 landing pages on one domain (one is in the root folder)
THANKS!

Hi .
its reall Easily worked!
just create an other folder under the domain name in control panel and upload file of your landing pages there that's it

any question ask me!

MI
Back