The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Most Frustrating thing about affiliate marketing

localaffiliate99

affiliate
i have money stuck in 5 affiliate networks from about 6 months due to strange reason that is offer expiration .
i usually promote single category offers , and in these networks such offers are expired,and these networks are holding mine $50 to $200 from past 6 months because i did no met these basic threshold. and they neither have replacement offers .

i have another advertiser that takes 90 days to validate transactions ..

its all frustrating that affiliates like me are not being paid for most legitimate traffic .

thankyou

i have money stuck in 5 affiliate networks from about 6 months due to strange reason that is offer expiration .
i usually promote single category offers , and in these networks such offers are expired,and these networks are holding mine $50 to $200 from past 6 months because i did no met these basic threshold. and they neither have replacement offers .

its all frustrating that affiliates like me are not being paid for most legitimate traffic .

thankyou
Yup, this is the real history in most of the marketers. That is why pro marketers are only joining to the network which has already grown up and have a reputation in the market. Before joining any network, you should ensure the maximum payout in the mimum amount of time. The clever marketers only accede to the networks who have their verified profile in the community. For example Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The challenge I have experience with affiliate marketing especially during my first days was the ability to generate traffic that is so natural and real. It is something that made me almost quit this marketing thing. I however got sometime and just learned what it takes to be a good traffic generator and the tools to use. It is never a bother today.

Yep, that's probably unchangeable. I know from my personal experience that half of affiliates are generating under $100 per month, so networks need minimum threshold.
I suggest you to start joining networks where is minimum threshold $50 or even less, there are plenty of them.

Yes, I think the most frustrating thing for any affiliate marketer is being forced to keep track of their success. It's unfortunate that there are advertisers out there who will attempt to find any out available to prevent paying an affiliate. There are legitimate outs, such as fraudulent signups, but coupon codes or landing page, or sales funnel cycles are not legitimate reasons to prevent paying an affiliate.

We are the owners of CPA/CPS offers that have no time expiration. We pay $25 per each conversion.

Actually, there are no frustrating thing about affiliate marketing. You better well research to start a new business. If you fail, you didn't failure. You got plenty of experience and knew how to recover your loss.

Very useful information for newbies in affiliate marketing. This insight will help to ensure that minimum threshold limit should be enabled for each advertiser in a network that you joined as an affiliate.
Thanks!!!

thankyou

Hey there! Frankly for me, my dark days with affiliate marketing happened when I was starting out. I guess we all have to go through that phase since we lack experience. But eventually, I was able to overcome those challenges and started exploring other options. Lucky for me, somebody introduced me to OfferDaddy.:) Now I'm proud to say that I'm happy earning with them after integrating this offerwall tool in my app and website...;)

banners
Back