Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Monthly recurring income of $75 or greater

BobanV

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affilicom
Hi guys,

Not sure if it's the right topic for you, but I need to find some list of businesses
that have monthly recurring income of $75 or grater and 50% or greater on the product cost.
For example MLSP offers $100 or 67% on a product cost of $145 per month...
If description helps...

Thank you,

Boban

Hi guys,

Not sure if it's the right topic for you, but I need to find some list of businesses
that have monthly recurring income of $75 or grater and 50% or greater on the product cost.
For example MLSP offers $100 or 67% on a product cost of $145 per month...
If description helps...

Thank you,

Boban
There are several ways you can generates recurring income. The best way to generates recurring income is promoting hosting service. Find out a really good hosting platform which has affiliate offer with recurring. Another way is promoting email marketing service like GetResponse. You know GetResponse have the great reputation in email marketing platform which is mainly autoresponder service and another service like landing page creation and hosted on the page are also have awesome. Besides, they offer recurring commission. The way to finding the right product is using them before promoting. In below you can find get 30 days free trail of GetResponse.

Affiliate link ==> Email Marketing Software & Autoresponder from GetResponse

OK, thanks, will look into it. Anyway, I need to find the list of businesses, more than one, I need like ten. Where I should look for list about this?

I'm not sure there would be a list for this, if I understand you correctly. Maybe looking through the listings on affiliate sites like ClickBank.

Are you trying to get this for all niches?

MI
Back