The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Money-Blast.com a real success story!

G

greg500

Super Affiliates can earn over $40,000 per month just by sending us qualified mortgage applicants. We do the selling with top industry closers. We offer payouts 4 days after client's loan is funded. No waiting for your money. Full tracking program and live phone assistance with our marketing manager.

Earn 50% of our after expense profit. Average funded loan paid affiliates $1905.00

No cost to sign up. Cookie and IP tracking.

Why settle for $10 to $30 per approved lead, when you can make it all.

Page Title

Hello greg500,
Could you tell us a little more about the company. How long have you been in business, a little about the loan process and conversion rates, is the entire process handled online (if so, the website where it's handled)?

This sounds like a great program, however, it can fall into the "too good to be true" category without the specifics. (By the way, I've read every page of the website you linked to and it didn't provide any specifics about the company or process.)

~ Teli

Reply for more information

Hi Teli,

My name is Greg Orlowski and my primary business is mortgage origination. I am licensed to do business in 48 states through Pacific Mortgage, Inc. We are located at 6938 Market St. Upper Darby, PA 19082.

610-888-4095

The company has been in business for 15 years, we operate a mortgage and corporate insurance divisions.

My job title is Mortgage Broker and Marketing Manager. I have 20 years of experience in the field of finance.

I will break down this discussion in categories.

#1 Why this program and payout structure.

It is our goal to compete with the most popular mortgage businesses. (Mortgage Companies like Di-tech, GMAC, Ameriquest and CountryWide.) In addition, after extensive research we have found the the majority of refiances and mortgages are originating through the internet by Lead Vendors such as, LendingTree, E-Loan, LowerMyBills.Com, Eleadz and many other lead resellers.

We need to obtain an edge in this internet arena. Without one, these companies will overtake the internet marketing area.

My goal is to enlist our country's top affiliates, and with their superior assistance, begin to chip away at the larger mortgage companies.

The only way to procure these super affiliates is to pay them what they are worth. Which we beleive to be 50% of our after expense profit.

We are commited to pay this amount for every funded loan, so we may become a major player in the mortgage business. I've never been greedy and I know that we can all share a lot of money.

#2 The loan process.

If you join, your potential customers can be directed to our simplified mortgage quote site. The name is Loan-Option.com. There they can fill in an easy form and we will call them at the specific time they request.

I have 7 loan officers and 2 of them are the best in the industry. They are what we call closers. These people can sell anything, they are highly trained and can usually secure a commitment on the first call. This is known as First Call Close.

Our rates usually are lower than your local bank and we try not to put our customers through a painful approval proccess. As long as the customer adheres to our schedule, we can usually close a loan within 7 working days. This is up to the customer. If they can't be available for an appraisal or are slow submitting any documentation, obviously it will take a little longer than 7 days to fund their loan. It's up to the customer.

#3 The affiliates role!!!

You must have superior internet marketing skills. Remember, I am a finance person, not an internet marketer.

You may not like our customer sign-up forms.

You may want to use your own website.

You will need all of the knowledge and tools to place youself infront of potential mortgage clients.

You must be an expert...

#4 Conversation rates are for qualified visitors. Simply put, people who filled-out an actual contact form. If someone comes to our site and completes the form, we have approximately an 8% chance of converting a loan. Some people are shoppers, others are not serious, some are just bogus info and sometimes we can't place them in a loan due to their financial position.

#5 We are flexible.

If you choose to track your own customers, we can manually enter them into our affilaite program.

You may call me anytime, I work a lot, to check on the status of a mortgage.

We can setup any format that you would like.

Loan-Option.com is a staging site to procure mortgage leads for Pacific Mortgage, Inc.

I hope this explains what we are accomplishing and my offer to any top affiliate.

Thanking you in advance,

Greg Orlowski
Pacific Mortgage, Inc.
610-888-4095

Thanks for asking those questions Teli. I was wondering some the same things but may not have been as tactful as you were.

Greg, thanks for giving us such a detailed answer. That helped a lot.

Too many in our industry have learned the hard way
that if it sounds too good - it usually is.

So we can be a skeptical bunch and
are very protective about our users
getting taken for a ride.

Still sounds almost too good - but your explanation helped a ton
and if it's all true then you should be on the fast track to success.

What Linda said. :)

Greg, thank you for taking the time to provide that detailed explanation and it certainly helps greatly to know you're willing to work with your affiliates.

Now, the question I have is, if the affiliate -- as you put it -- does not like your customer sign up form, will you allow her to create her own landing page to collect information as long as you get the lead?

In other words, are you willing to work out a system whereby the affiliate can collect information, then pass it along to you to verify?

Again, thanks for answering all these questions -- knowing these answers, I'm sure, will help out a lot potential affiliates for your program.

~ Teli

Flexability

Hi Teli,

Yes, we can structure the affilaite program to fit your needs. If you would like to obtain your customer information and then pass it on to me, I can manually store it in our tracking system.

You will see the customer in the program and I will keep you updated on the loan process.

I almost prefer that my affiliates keep their customer information. It is a good way to keep control and track all efforts. Plus it gives affiliates time to gain trust.

If you need to speak with me directly, you can call 610-888-4095

My company's future success will depend on great affilaites who can crack the internet mortgage lead programs.

Thank You!

Greg Orlowski

MI
Back