The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Money and Things!

You get 72 virgins! Shipping is available, that's why they are called MAIL order brides :p

But seriously...

What you talkin' bout, Willis?
Screen-Shot-2013-12-17-at-11.57.29-PM-300x210.png

Last edited:
Concerning LazyAssStoner Affiliate Marketing, I payed the $97.00 for this course, which I didn't get. He said I'd get cd's/dvd's about this course, which never came. If this course is 100% online, then he shouldn't have advertized getting the cd's/dvd's!

Also, before I got hurt at work, I was an electronic technician for an ISO Company which means, you follow step by step instructions for every job you do. I pretty much apply this method to everything I do so... if someone could give me a 1, 2, 3 about getting started that would be great! Thanks.

I am only just getting started myself, but my advice is that it sounds like you should do a course. I think there is too much to learn to give you an 1, 2 3. Unfortunately it would still be going by step 997, 998 and 999. 1, 2 3 just won't cut it.

You don't say how much you already know. Like if you are skilled at putting websites up at will, or if that is also something new. I have plenty of technical skills and I can build websites in my sleep, but I find CPA marketing really tough. You need a wide range of skills to hack it.

I have heard there is someone called cashmoneyaffiliate on this forum who believe does mentoring. I am being mentored by William (williamrs on this forum).

Maybe you can sign up to the waiting list for his course : CPA Evolution or ask him here.

Concerning LazyAssStoner Affiliate Marketing, I payed the $97.00 for this course, which I didn't get. He said I'd get cd's/dvd's about this course, which never came. If this course is 100% online, then he shouldn't have advertized getting the cd's/dvd's!

Hey man - I never state in my stuff that you get CDs or DVDs. It's all digital and when a member signs up they are able to watch and access all of the videos online right away. In this day and age I think waiting for DVDs and to be shipped in the post just makes for an unnecessary delay and most members really just want to get started right away.

The graphics that you see at the bottom of the sales patch (like this one) depicting CDs are just graphical representations of the product but as I mentioned before all of the videos are hosted online. I really do apologize about the confusion and if not getting physical DVDs is a deal breaker for you than just hit up Screw95Support.com and I'll be more than happy to issue you a full refund.

Last edited:
MI
Back