The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Monetization Help of Blogs

epicrevenue

I have a couple blogs they get thousands of unique views a day. Because im banned from adsense i really dont know how to monetize them. Can anyone give me some alternative networks. Im looking for banner ads ive yet to find an alternative network that offers banner ads that doesnt popup and redirect users to spam.

Give me a shout. We have tons of verticals and niche offers live in the network. Just need to know what you blog about :)

I have a couple blogs they get thousands of unique views a day. Because im banned from adsense i really dont know how to monetize them. Can anyone give me some alternative networks. Im looking for banner ads ive yet to find an alternative network that offers banner ads that doesnt popup and redirect users to spam.

You can use affiliate networks to monetize your blogs and earn a lot of money. Which type of content do you have in your blogs?

You can send me examples of blogs, please? I suppose we can find the right way how to monetize them;)

hey if you have a wonderful blog then its monetizing shouldn't have to be a great issue. You can do, a lot of things like, restricting your premium contact for the premium subscribers. You can also maintain a mailing list of your loyal visitors, to come up with qualified leads. Another thing is to lease out a designated space on your blog to the interested advertisers. And one of the most important and most probable way to achieve this task is infact getting yourself indulged into the affiliate marketing. There are several great affiliate networks available which deals in almost any niche

Let me know if you are interest in adult niche. I have some decent offers for you.

What type of Blogs do you have? Look into affiliate networks.
Entertainment blogs, most of them have social media pages with millions of followers and from that they have a growing following giving thousands of hits a day.

Give me a shout. We have tons of verticals and niche offers live in the network. Just need to know what you blog about :)
Adding you on skype.

Have you tried media.net?
Tried signing up, havent heard back.

MI
Back