The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile traffic optimization strategy?

longvi1991

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I've stepped into this field since yesterday,and for an offer of 0.4 payout,I've got 2600 clicks and 26 conversions,so,my newbie questions came out...

1.Is this stats sufficient enough for optimization,how large the data you consider enough to start optimization?

2.I've seen some carriers sent me 180 clicks and 1conversion,should this kind of source need to be cut out in the optimization process?(It performed pretty bad but still have conversion,so,I'm affraid by cutting them off I'll miss potential conversions,so,how to decide whether keep it or not. )

3.Some carriers sent 40 clicks with No conversion,should I wait until it gets me conversions or should I cut them out immediately?

4.Some carriers gave me a couple of clicks and 1 conversion,in this scenario,I will keep it running until I see some result from it?(Am I doing it right?)

5.I've read some great guy here saying that you should spend 3-5x payout to test one offer,but in my case,I can only see 1 or 2 conversions after spending that much of money.So,does that mean if no conversion occurred after spending 3-5 payout,then change to the next offer ,or,if not enough conversions for you to optimize after 3-5 payout,you should proceed to the next one?

Thank you !

If you have a $0.4 payout offer i'd test with at least $20, if not more.
Since you're getting conversions just open the gates of traffic and let it come and optimize.

All of your questions from above can be answered by data and getting statistical significance. If your ROI is -50% or above, then spend another $20 or even $100 and then cut based on data instead.

It all depends on how much you're paying for your traffic compared to the payouts you're receiving.

If you have a $0.4 payout offer i'd test with at least $20, if not more.
Since you're getting conversions just open the gates of traffic and let it come and optimize.

All of your questions from above can be answered by data and getting statistical significance. If your ROI is -50% or above, then spend another $20 or even $100 and then cut based on data instead.

It all depends on how much you're paying for your traffic compared to the payouts you're receiving.

Totally agree, the minimum start is $20.
However you still can pay attention to sources that give you 0 conversion and block them if you see that they're still converting bad.

MI
Back