The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Apexx

affiliate
Hi, Im a newbie here. Have read some of the threads here and all over the net.
Apparently a lot of super affiliates advise newbies to start with mobile instead of others.

However I also seen some super affiliates says that mobile are not that attractive anymore and is not that easy to make it profitable nowadays. So a lot of them have switch to ecom.

I'm in the midst of making a decision whether to focus on mobile or ecom. confuse...

Hi, Im a newbie here. Have read some of the threads here and all over the net.
Apparently a lot of super affiliates advise newbies to start with mobile instead of others.

However I also seen some super affiliates says that mobile are not that attractive anymore and is not that easy to make it profitable nowadays. So a lot of them have switch to ecom.

I'm in the midst of making a decision whether to focus on mobile or ecom. confuse...
I'll suggest you to go for Mobile dude, i don't know what offers are not difficult top start with, but mobile makes good results and has a good future, so i'll recommend you to work with, just make sure you learn enough on what you are intending to work with, and also the tools that could he helpful for you to start with, like spy-tools: admobispy, whatrunswhere,etc... trackers: voluum ,and try to make it simply. Wish you good luck dude!

It's like eat steak or be vegan. I think lots of super affiliates moved on to ecomm after making their capital in CPA because ecomm is more "legit" you also NEED capital to succeed with ecomm and CPA is a great way to make enough capital to give yourself a big advantage with ecomm.

The fact that people switch to e-com doesn't mean that it works for them better than mobile after all :D
As LosPollos said, e-com is a thing that works in a long term as it's more legit. People will always buy online, and if you can provide them with a good product, build your brand and gain consumers' trust - you will definitely succeed. Most probably you won't have to switch to anything again, but of course it requires a solid initial investment, good planning, thorough preparations (maybe even a business plan).

It's good to start with mobile to learn the different types of traffic sources, users' behavior, targeting and bidding specifics, to understand how to create a campaign, analyze your results, optimize it, etc. This is more of an advertisement side. In mobile you don't have to create a website, integrate products, think of logistics, and especially build a brand. The structure of mobile business if you are an affiliate is more simple. It's also possible to make money with it, even though the market is changing, if you know how to adapt, you ll be profitable, no matter which niche of online marketing are you working in.

I'll suggest you to go for Mobile dude, i don't know what offers are not difficult top start with, but mobile makes good results and has a good future, so i'll recommend you to work with, just make sure you learn enough on what you are intending to work with, and also the tools that could he helpful for you to start with, like spy-tools: admobispy, whatrunswhere,etc... trackers: voluum ,and try to make it simply. Wish you good luck dude!

Thanks Bro for the kind advice. Appreciate it

The fact that people switch to e-com doesn't mean that it works for them better than mobile after all :D
As LosPollos said, e-com is a thing that works in a long term as it's more legit. People will always buy online, and if you can provide them with a good product, build your brand and gain consumers' trust - you will definitely succeed. Most probably you won't have to switch to anything again, but of course it requires a solid initial investment, good planning, thorough preparations (maybe even a business plan).

It's good to start with mobile to learn the different types of traffic sources, users' behavior, targeting and bidding specifics, to understand how to create a campaign, analyze your results, optimize it, etc. This is more of an advertisement side. In mobile you don't have to create a website, integrate products, think of logistics, and especially build a brand. The structure of mobile business if you are an affiliate is more simple. It's also possible to make money with it, even though the market is changing, if you know how to adapt, you ll be profitable, no matter which niche of online marketing are you working in.

Thanks for the kind advice.

It's like eat steak or be vegan. I think lots of super affiliates moved on to ecomm after making their capital in CPA because ecomm is more "legit" you also NEED capital to succeed with ecomm and CPA is a great way to make enough capital to give yourself a big advantage with ecomm.

Thanks for the advice bro.

banners
Back