The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Pop traffic source with Targeting ?

Bolo

affiliate
What mobile pop traffic sources offer device targeting that doesn't need a huge deposit and that's performing good now? Thanks for any input ?

By device targeting you mean separating traffic from Desktop/Mobile? or are you looking for something more specific like OS, and device model (e.g. galaxy s5, moto x 2014, etc.)?

Pop Ads - this adnetwork has popup and popunder traffic and you have a lot of targeting options, for example devices and OS. Which is the market niche you are looking for?

Pop Ads is pretty damn cool , easy campaign set up, good targeting, reporting graphs are cool and if your campaign sucks you can stop it ,and back out your funds and apply them to another campaign.The 10$ minimum deposit really helps, I had a small issue,(my fault) and I was really taken care of , good service for sure so im posting this review.

Our network is based on popups, we take personal care of your account and don't require you to mortgage your house as prepayment. you can signup to our platform and send me your username and i'll take care of your account.

I think Mobicow.com will be suitable for you (self serve, affordable, full screen ad delivery method). If you decide to try it out Ill help you get started skype : julieta.mobicow

MI
Back