The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile App Reviews Site?

Anonymous Marketer

affiliate
Right now I am making a new apps both Android and iOS. I want to promote it. I want to distribute to relevant sites as well.
I would like to know some good sites that I can contact in order to get reviews on my apps. I am ready to pay if they needed for listing my apps.
I want to make a list of the review sites by your help.

Right now I am making a new apps both Android and iOS. I want to promote it. I want to distribute to relevant sites as well.
I would like to know some good sites that I can contact in order to get reviews on my apps. I am ready to pay if they needed for listing my apps.
I want to make a list of the review sites by your help.

Just upload it to the google play for the beta version. Right now people are love to taste new thing. I think by this way you'll get some nice review about your test app

you should place it on google adsense.... and also on you tube.. these are the best tools than any other sites... people love youtube place the tutuorials of the app on the youtube to check the ranking... place it on social media as much as you can for its promotion.... its the best place for any newbie app....

Google Play best of the best option to promote app. There is already huge traffic & you won't have need to go another website or promotion.

banners
Back