The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Ad Scout? Is It worth it?

Hello,
I want to ask if it's worth to buy 147$/mo membership on Mobile Ad Scout? It seems a little a lot for a tool I can't even test out. Especially since I started a few months ago doing mobile.
So current users of MAS is it worth the money?

Wow... no reply here, interesting. Maybe it's so good that top affiliates don't want others to use it to spy on their campaigns, or it's not that good, but no one wants to say it publicly, since the guy that created MAS is also active here.

Anyway, I was looking for a real review from a normal user and it got me here. Looks like the only option is to try it myself and see. Although, I'd rather test the 3-day trial for whatrunswhere, because 150$/month is quite a lot for a beginner. With this money I can test lots of campaigns.

I'm curious though if you decided to use it or not.

I'm subscribed to Mobile Ad Scout and WhatRunsWhere for one month now. I'm using both to test which one I'm gonna keep. Personally, I prefer WhatRunsWhere, it gives more information about the actual banner/landing page (details like websites the advertiser targeted, for example).

The only advantage Mobile Ad Scout has is that you can find the popup landing pages which is really cool. I found really good landing pages I couldn't find with WhatRunsWhere. It seems that WhatRunsWhere only shows banner ads/text ads and landing pages attached to them.

Mobile Ad Scout :
+ : Pop Up/Redirect Landing Page search
- : Banners search is not good at all
- : Not alot of Traffic Networks

WhatRunsWhere :
+ : Very powerful search tool for banner ads and landing pages (full details)
- : Couldn't find Pop Up/Redirect Landing page, even if I found them with the same domain name on Mobile Ad Scout
- : Very Expensive (if you add the desktop search)

banners
Back