The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Ad Networks List

Holy moly! I've never heard of a lot of them. It would be interesting to know if some of these are hidden gems. :)

great list, I used to keep up with mobgrind but they removed all the mobile feeds and forum.

If someone can find a site similar to this

1CY9iwj.png

Awesome list, thanks! :)

I guess we're not on the list but our adult ad network TrafficHunt has plenty of mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding and quality support. Here we are at the Fix: TrafficHunt | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Hi Alex,
What is the Min Deposit for TrafficHunt??
Do you accept direct apk, FakeAV type landers??
What are your timelines for approval??
Do you do Postpay?? or only Prepay?

Hi Alex,
What is the Min Deposit for TrafficHunt??
Do you accept direct apk, FakeAV type landers??
What are your timelines for approval??
Do you do Postpay?? or only Prepay?

Thanks for your interest Shreedhar! :) The min deposit is $100 (via PayPal, Paxum or Wire). We accept only official app downloads via Google Play/iTunes. Nothing fake/misleading/whatsoever is allowed. Campaigns are usually approved within 15 minutes after submission during European business hours (or the next business day if the latter are over). It's only prepay: whatever you deposit in your account you're free to spend on ads. Hope this helps ;)

Hi Alex,
I'm confused.
TrafficHunt being an adult adnetwork, how can you say only official app downloads??
Normally people will look for advertising FakeAV,Whatsapp,Dating, pin submits and direct apk on adult traffic.
If you dont support them at all, then advertisers will be like a Non-Vegetarian eating grass ha hah haa.

Hi Alex,
I'm confused.
TrafficHunt being an adult adnetwork, how can you say only official app downloads??
Normally people will look for advertising FakeAV,Whatsapp,Dating, pin submits and direct apk on adult traffic.
If you dont support them at all, then advertisers will be like a Non-Vegetarian eating grass ha hah haa.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that we're open to letting you run any offers as long as they're not too risky for our publishers (yeah, even though it's adult publishers don't want to allow anything misleading). It's hard to give a universal answer as usually we need to take a look at your offer and creatives to give a final conclusion.

Also, since it's all adult traffic dating and adult offers would make the most sense to run (those don't have to be apps, there are tons of WAP offers out there).

Btw what's FakeAV? The word "fake" in it alarms me :)

FakeAV means, a 1-Click or WAP offer that says "Your Android XXX may have a virus, install Cleaner now".
I just wanted to term something simpler thats all.

banners
Back