The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobidea's new integrated tracker. Do you use it?

affdot

affiliate
Mobidea rolled out an awesome tracker few months ago. It looks a lot like Voluum and is free but do you think it is a good idea to use it since obviously it gives out all the info about traffic sources, landers, etc to the network?

Yes everything is ready they have a huge list of ad network too
And if you have any pb contact their support
My main problem is I do not know if I can trust Mobidea (or any other affiliate network) with sensitive information such as traffic sources, landers, etc. Because they all do media buying too what will stop them from using my winning campaigns?

My main problem is I do not know if I can trust Mobidea (or any other affiliate network) with sensitive information such as traffic sources, landers, etc. Because they all do media buying too what will stop them from using my winning campaigns?
even if you use voluum they still can know your traffic source and landers unless you use a cloacker so for a beginner this things doesn't matter as you'r in learning phase

even if you use voluum they still can know your traffic source and landers unless you use a cloacker so for a beginner this things doesn't matter as you'r in learning phase
I know Voluum can see the landers and I do not cloack because I do not think Voluum will ever bother stealing affiliate campaigns. And I am not exactly in the learning phase - I have been doing this for more than 2 years.

The purpose of this post was to find out whether affiliates here trust Mobidea's tracker. So far only you said you do.

banners
Back