The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Minimum Traffic To Monitize?

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
I have three websites, but they have very few traffic. I'll work to increase the traffic gradually. Would you like to tell me what should be the minimum traffic to monetize my sites?

It all depends on the quality of the users visiting your sites. It's possible to make money from as little as a few hundred visits, but only if they are interested in what you offer, generic users at that level wouldn't work.

Can you provide more information on your sites/totals?

I have three websites, but they have very few traffic. I'll work to increase the traffic gradually. Would you like to tell me what should be the minimum traffic to monetize my sites?
Hi Ron. It is great that you have the website and already thinking on the ways to monetize them. I would like to say that the traffic always depends on several factors. You can a t times have a very small traffic but very consistent. Just make sure that you have planned the traffic well and it is steady. I remember one of my websites which i was having a traffic of 50 visitors a single day and i was able to monetize it. Just google the ads company that can support your traffic range.

Depending on the quality visitors you can monetize your site. Actually, there is no such kind of definition about traffic. So what you need to do contact the advertiser and tell your traffic situation. You can also visit buysellads or such kind of media buying company to see what is their traffic demand to monetize any site.

MI
Back