The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Minimum to invest on Bing Ads

Ricardo

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'd like to know how much you recommend me to invest on Bing per month.

I'm trying to promote CPA offers that pays per lead.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know how much you recommend me to invest on Bing per month.

I'm trying to promote CPA offers that pays per lead.

Thanks
let's say how much you going to spend on each campaign i would say it depends on the offer .
3$ payout offer i will test it with some thing like 30 USD and see how it goes

To add to @tyoussef already great answer.

You want to make sure that you don't blow all of your budget on a single campaign, in case that particular campaign doesn't work out.

Leaving yourself enough budget left over to test something else is crucial to your success.

It all depends on what you want to get as data and in what niche/vertical. Sometimes you can spend only $10/day in a certain niche and you can have all that you need to know how to make this campaign profitable.

Last edited:
I'm typically prepared to spend around £300 to test an offer, however I only deal with CPL offers that payout at least £15 - £20. Remember, you're not only paying for leads but more importantly you're also paying for data - impressions, clicks, conversions.

Since you mentioned a relatively fair budget on a monthly basis, let's say you dont get enough ROI for one month, what would you suggest in order to reverse an unpleasant result? Do you think increasing budget will help??

If a campaign isn't working at $50 a day then it's definitely not going to work if you are spending $300 a day.

Like @AffiliateTutor mentioned, you are buying data.. So if you are just launching a campaign, the first week is very unlikely going to be profitable. I only suggest raising your budget after you are at least breaking even with a campaign but never before.

If a campaign isn't working at $50 a day then it's definitely not going to work if you are spending $300 a day.

Like @AffiliateTutor mentioned, you are buying data.. So if you are just launching a campaign, the first week is very unlikely going to be profitable. I only suggest raising your budget after you are at least breaking even with a campaign but never before.

How are you analyzing the data? Currently I'm only using Google Analytics..

MI
Back