The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Minimum commission?

Alessio

Hi guys,

I've a question for all affiliate marketer that use PPC: do you consider only product that have a minimum of commission (for example 5 $) or you consider also product that pay a few $ for an action.

I'm asking this because i've run a Facebook ads campaign for an online game that pay me 2,80 $ for each subscriber. I thought that an high conversion rate could balance small commission but after some tests i've negative ROI yet.

What is your opinion?

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Well first, I'll say welcome to AffiliateFix @Alessio . I see you joined a while back but never posted in the Introductions thread. I hope you find this community a good choice for yourself. Being more active will serve you better.

I've a question for all affiliate marketer that use PPC: do you consider only product that have a minimum of commission (for example 5 $) or you consider also product that pay a few $ for an action.

I'm asking this because i've run a Facebook ads campaign for an online game that pay me 2,80 $ for each subscriber. I thought that an high conversion rate could balance small commission but after some tests i've negative ROI yet.

Okay, so we determine the viability of an offer we are promoting not by the payout as much as we do by whether or not we can define and implement a proper funnel for conversions.

We need to know more data about your campaigns and data sets from your tracker in order to help guide you with your campaigns.

1. Are you using a Facebook page?
  2. Are you using a landing page?
  3. Are your creatives getting the clicks?
  4. Are users clicking through the entire funnel and not converting at the offer page?
  5. Are you split testing creatives and landers?
  6. What tracker are you using?
  7. Have you researched the demographics?
  8. Are you filtering out desktops or otherwise strictly pushing for mobile traffic?
  9. Have you spied the competitions promotions?

@tjtutor thanks for your answer, i'll try to answer to your question.

1. Are you using a Facebook page?

I'm using only a dark page

2. Are you using a landing page?

Yes, the funnel is like this ADS > MY LANDING PAGE > LANDING PAGE MERCHANT

3. Are your creatives getting the clicks?

Someone click on my ads, CTR is between 1,5% and 3%

4. Are users clicking through the entire funnel and not converting at the offer page?

Users click on entire funnel (my landing page have CTR above 50%)

5. Are you split testing creatives and landers?

Yes but i've recive more or less same CTR

6. What tracker are you using?

I'm tracking conversion manually

7. Have you researched the demographics?

Yes, people from 45 to 54 years seems the more interested

8. Are you filtering out desktops or otherwise strictly pushing for mobile traffic?

I'm driving only desktop traffic because merchant accept only that

9. Have you spied the competitions promotions?

No, haw can i spy my competitor?

@tjtutor Yes, the funnel is like this ADS > MY LANDING PAGE > LANDING PAGE MERCHANT

Are your landing pages professionally made, or have you built it yourself?

Are your landing pages designed around what other marketers are successfully using?

Someone click on my ads, CTR is between 1,5% and 3%

Are your creatives designed around creatives and angles of others with proven success, or have you designed them completely on your own?

Users click on entire funnel (my landing page have CTR above 50%)

If your landing pages generate 50% click thrus to the offer page, then it's likely one of two things are happening.
  1. The offer does not provide what the user expected.
  2. You are not targeting the right demographics.
  3. The offer itself sucks.

Yes but i've recive more or less same CTR

I'm tracking conversion manually

Are you using FB's tracking pixel?

Yes, people from 45 to 54 years seems the more interested

How did you determine this?

I'm driving only desktop traffic because merchant accept only that

No, haw can i spy my competitor?

Adsviser and Adfox

OfferVault and Make Massive allow you to see some of the ads and landing pages for free. You get more data by upgradiing your memberships with them.

WhatRunsWhere and BoxOfAds

If your landing pages generate 50% click thrus to the offer page, then it's likely one of two things are happening.
  1. The offer does not provide what the user expected.
  2. You are not targeting the right demographics.
  3. The offer itself sucks.

Truth!!!

Thanks everybody for your answer.

I create this campaign myself and using adviser i don't found recent ads, neither ads with a good number of stats (comment, like, etc.). I'm thinking to try new landing page and other target before say that this offer sucks.

Personally I look for high payout offers that I know I can produce a great angle for.
AdSenceMedia.com have high payout offers with great CR% & EPC. In almost all the verticals like Dating, Install, submit etc with all GEO targeted. What kind of offers you are looking for ? Do you have traffic? If so let us know. Lets see what we can do for you.
thanks.

AdSenceMedia.com have high payout offers with great CR% & EPC. In almost all the verticals like Dating, Install, submit etc with all GEO targeted. What kind of offers you are looking for ? Do you have traffic? If so let us know. Lets see what we can do for you.
thanks.

I'll shoot you a PM and we'll discuss.

MI
Back