monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Microsoft Profit rise 66 percent

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by temi, Jan 23, 2008.

1. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

M$crosoft will announce a 66% rise in quarterly profit, apparently, this come about by surging revenue due to strong computer sales which of course is always shipped out with M$crosoft's Windows Vista.

I did my share of contibuting to this by buying and Vista powered laptop a few months ago :(

2. monetizer
  3. SkinnerW

SkinnerW Affiliate affiliate

And they also making it harder to break activation codes - less pirated software users...

4. TPoole

TPoole Affiliate affiliate

I won't be using Vista anytime soon. Not until it becomes more compatible with everyday programs.

Almost there though.

5. temi

Quit agree with you observation about Vista, simple Alexa plugin for IE does not work on Vista not my MP3 player :(

6. ewomack

ewomack Affiliate affiliate

That Microsoft's profits increased so dramatically and that no one seems to like Vista reflects the real lack of choice in the OS marketplace these days. I too bought a new system with Vista. I don't think it's that bad, but I would have liked to have had a choice of which OS to install.

7. temi

Quite agree with this, I think Vista is the best Windows every but it will be nice to deliberately choose it rather choose between Vista and it younger brother XP. Would be nice to have a choice of OS other than Linux or Mac

8. TPoole

TPoole Affiliate affiliate

I am very surprised at how Microsoft's profits are rising considering companies like Apple and Motorola just announced losses. (Apple gained just not what was expected)

9. temi

The reasonn MS is doing better than Apple and Motorola is simple, the other two companies do not have 99% monopoly of their industry.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI