The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Microsoft Interested in Buying Facebook

Julia15

Apparently Microsoft is interested in buying shares in social networking site Facebook, according to an article in The Wall Street Journal: Microsoft Fires Volley At Google in Ad Battle - WSJ.com

Facebook is valued somewhere around 10 billion :)eek: ) and Microsoft is interested in accquiring 5%, which will cost them from $300 to $500 million. The article goes on to say that Google has also expressed strong interest in purchasing Facebook, and there is an interesting discussion about Google's power (sometimes I feel like they are trying to take over the world :rolleyes: ) and Microsoft's current state of affairs.

That is interesting. After the denial of $ 6 billion to Yahoo, Now its Microsoft?, Well 5 % looks good, No wonder what Google is planning. No Wonder when Google takes 60% and No wonder Google takes over whole world..

FaceBook

Crazy Isn't it! So is Facebook kinda like Myspace? Except for a mature audience?
It does seem like google is taking over the world!

I dont think facebook will run under microsoft. I think they shouldnt let them hand lay all over by Microsoft or Google. because I think facebook and myspace are creating threats ( somehow or maybe in future) to big empires in the internet.

Leaving aside Microsoft, if any chance is given Google will buy everything in this world. I doubt only Google will remain after a certain period of time.

MI
Back