The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Micheal Jordan Jokes

Every True Basketball Fan not caught up in hype knows it's true that you CAN'T say that Micheal Jordan is the Greatest Basketball Player Ever...According to College Football BCS Rankings...A team like Hawaii can go 13-0 and not get a bid to play in the national championship game over a team like LSU who may have a record of 10-2...WHY?...LSU Plays against MUCH Tougher and Superior Opponents...This leads me back to Micheal Jordan...Micheal Jordan said that the 1 player who played him the Toughest was Mitch Richmond...As far as Hall of Famers..Where would Mitch Richmond Rank?...top 150?..top 200?....Top 300? Bird faced Dr.J and Bernard King (HALL OF FAMERS)...Kareem faced Willis Reed, Wilt Chamberlain, and Hakeem Olajuwan (HALL OF FAMERS)...Magic Johnson faced John Stockton and Isiah Thomas,(HALL OF FAMERS)....Who did Jordan Face that was GREAT?...the only player I could come up with was Clyde Drexler...outside of that the other names that come to mind were Mediocre Players at Best...Jordan faced Mediocre players like Craig Ehlo, John Starks, Randy Wittman, Byron Russell, Rex Chapman, Tony Smith, Tony Campbell, Mike Mcgee, etc. etc(SCRUBS AKA CUPCAKES)......You Get The Point...THAT SAID HERE ARE SOME MICHEAL JORDAN JOKES

Micheal Jordan faced SO MANY CUPCAKES That he now owns Hostess

Micheal Jordan faced so many cupcakes that he ought to be dead from DIABETES

Micheal Jordan faced so many CUPCAKES that when he was Masturbating he thought his sperm was CREAM FILLING

lolz.. yeah, i love michael jordan so much... anyone collect his card about 15 - 16 years ago?

MI
Back