The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

MIchael Rich & NAMoffers - introduction

M

mrmedia

Allow me to introduce myself - Michael Rich, Partner / CoFounder at NAMoffers :)

I have been working within online marketing for the past 7 years.

You can consider me a new age, chair dancing, organic/unique thinking Digital Marketer. Lets the good times roll!

I personally started within paid advertising - CPM (branding) and CPC (direct response) at a company called BravenetMedia, monetizing technology and business websites across North America - using banners, email and coregistration to generate revenue.

Two years ago, Frederik Drejfald and I founded NAMoffers, a global affiliate network working with over 300 direct advertisers worldwide.

Frederik is originally from Denmark and moved to NYC three years ago. Frederik also worked within the paid advertising space for 5+ years. For this reason, we have a great understanding of both the North American and European market places.

Over the past two years, our team has grown quite quickly!

NAMoffers family now consists of 15 people who all work remotely across the world, locations include - Canada, USA, Spain and Denmark.

NAMoffers focuses on being REAL and ultimately DIFFERENT.

Communication is key between all parties in performance marketing.

Please reach out with any questions - I look forward to connecting with everyone!

-Mike

Glad your finally here man, great success story also - wish you all the best!

MI
Back