The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Method #1] Earn $10 Per Day Easily ~ Adidam

the methods are blackhat if you dont provide what you are saying, IF YOU DO, is not blackhat

You don't need to say it to know that it is indeed a blackhat. But some blacks can be painted White. So, its in the HOW you will gonna do it.
We are here to make money, black or white. Its our freedom. :)

Atleast he contributed to the forum right? :)

Thanks for sharing your $10 with me, am going to get it, but as a newbie is going to learn what is PPD before starting to do anything with your plan.

I would prefer that I actually find the cheats of the game on Internet and paste them in text file and then lock that file with surveys.

This way people would be getting what they need and we will also be getting revenue. Everyone would be happy with that i.e We, End User, CPA Network & Advertiser.
So win-win situation for everyone :)

Yeah, I think that's not a real problem to give them the cheats.

I spoke to my AM on an incent network, because I can program a software to make sth possible in a game which is really cool and mostly just increases the fun of it. But the AM meant it's called a 'hack' and thus not allowed - even it's real content and just some kind of a cheat. It's even self-produced.

Seems you really just can share cheatcodes or guides and stuff. Self programmed cheater software is too much of "hacking" lol. Hack the world or so... :p

Yeah, I think that's not a real problem to give them the cheats.

I spoke to my AM on an incent network, because I can program a software to make sth possible in a game which is really cool and mostly just increases the fun of it. But the AM meant it's called a 'hack' and thus not allowed - even it's real content and just some kind of a cheat. It's even self-produced.

Seems you really just can share cheatcodes or guides and stuff. Self programmed cheater software is too much of "hacking" lol. Hack the world or so... :p

so, MODS for minecraft is considered a hack too? :D
They are really being strict coz lots of networks are being called by the government.

so, MODS for minecraft is considered a hack too? :D
They are really being strict coz lots of networks are being called by the government.

I think mods should be okay, as you can link to the webpage of the manufacturer of the game where they state their game supports modding. I guess if you can do that, nobody will stop you sharing your mod.

banners
Back