The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Meta will layoff 11,000 employees

Graybeard

There are always consequences --employees pay the price for the Zuck Follies Shit-Show

Mark Zuckerberg has announced that Meta will be laying off 11,000 of its employees -- an estimated 13% of its workforce -- and will also be taking “a number of additional steps to become a leaner and more efficient company.”
In a message shared with Meta employees on Wednesday morning, Zuckerberg said he was making "some of the most difficult changes we’ve made in Meta’s history."
"We are also taking a number of additional steps to become a leaner and more efficient company by cutting discretionary spending and extending our hiring freeze through Q1," Zuckerberg said.
Dr.Zuck-tanks.jpg
1668001304891.png

just now

Now that's cold --real cold

Did you see Bezos drop in value? 1 trillion! They Are all tanking and it has to be partially to over inflated valuations to begin with (IMO).

Yeah I saw that ...
Stock market is rallying up today lower than expected CPI inflation report (US)
I off loaded ING Bank in NL at a 19% profit in 6.5 months and took a compensating long term loss on a DCA on JHG in the UK.
Next rally I will off-load more tax losses --most asset classes suck right now.

Money in liquid money market accounts is paying 3.1 % right now --You lose it slower Crying Face

1668100394278.png

MI
Back