The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

META (FB) Tanks --Internet Follows NEW UPDATE!

They will continue to take some hits for a while, but some of this is from the overall market drops too.

Catch a falling knife!

1655988508186.png

METAVERSE (see: Scientology :D )

1655988628326.png

The only way to stop the slide is to start paying a substantial dividend --
meta-20220915.png

Same with Google --stop being a pig with your revenue --You are no longer a 'growth stock'

The slides in the market will continue for a while I think. Once the fed settles into a rate, the markets will settle down and then correct themselves.

Revised floor price --very pessimistic
Revised floor price --turns out to be very realistic...

1666905300302.png

1666905348780.png

ebitda-final.jpg

1666905786388.png

The Metaverse is bleeding red ink!
***added:
After this latest leg down, more than $600 billion in market value has vanished since the company announced its new name nearly a year ago on Oct. 28, 2021. And the stock is down a crushing 69% since then — more than double the declines of other mega-cap tech stocks.

Last edited:
The Metaverse is bleeding red ink!

It was inevitable. His vision of the future of Facebook has never been in alignment with good social business practices in my opinion and his team has brutalized the ad buyers over the last many years beating them to a bloody pulp. To be honest, I never "liked" Facebook. I tolerated it. I'm not their typical target audience anyways.

I have benefitted from the FB ads over the years. Once I was dialed in with them and was assigned an account manager years back I learned a lot and fast. That's when FB really took off for me as a vendor and ad buyer.

Sometimes you have to do business in the strangest places to reach your goals. Today there are soooooo many platforms and traffic sources compared to when many of us started out. Now, one needs to have an arsenal of information and experience to draw on to be able to properly, quickly, and efficiently evaluate a traffic source.

I am skeptical about the future we have with the FB, and I think this is the case for many. This contributes to their falling value I think!

• Musk just closed the Twitter Deal --Musk will be no more than the new King Dictator but he has promised new advertising policies and opportunities.
  • Netflix is creating a new lower tier subscription with commercials ...
  • If the new Musk Twitter does not kowtow to Google --Google will ignore the Tweets for the news and stifle Twitter's traffic (and ad revenue).
  • TiKToK is the new display ad challenger.
  • Google's poor results were mostly YouTube related.
It's just adapt of die off time again in social media. Remember MySpace --who?

1.) Recession is in everyone's mind.
2.) The Apple *Eco-system* is adverse to ad tracking.
3.) The novelty of social media has lost a lot of its appeal and has become a boring echo-chamber.

Decentralized social media outlets will be tried out --how they will be monetized IDK...

1.) Recession is in everyone's mind.
2.) The Apple *Eco-system* is adverse to ad tracking.
3.) The novelty of social media has lost a lot of its appeal and has become a boring echo-chamber.

^^^THIS^^^

• We lived by the food pyramid and then found it was upside down.
  • We lived by the thought communism would rule forever in Russia, then the Soviet Union fell.
  • We lived thinking China will take over the world, now they are losing the financial industry and losing the manufacturing industry. They have 70 million more men than women and the women who don't want kids.
  • Now we have conspiracy and violence being driven throughout the U.S.. What will result from the world class dumb asses that believe a policitical party eats babies.
We are living with the highest level of uncertainties we have ever seen I think. My faith has long been TRUTH! Yet, it seems to have the highest form of vulnerability today.

The chaos we are seeing in what we do as marketers is due to the chaos at higher levels of the world. TRUE TRICKLE DOWN!

Here is the year-to-date damage to a handful of tech billionaires’ net worths, according to data from the Bloomberg Billionaires Index (as of October 30):

• Mark Zuckerberg: -$87.3 billion (year-to-date)
  • Elon Musk: -$66.4 billion
  • Jeff Bezos: -65.7 billion
  • Larry Page: -$39.2 billion
  • Sergey Brin: -$38.1 billion
  • Bill Gates: -$27.3 billion
  • Steve Ballmer: -$21.3 billion
  • Larry Ellison: -$14 billion
Well, it's unrealized market value --the stock they hold in their respective businesses --paper losses ...
But, some billionaires are acting real stupid these days ...

It is amazing that a sentient being shaped from current technologies and sophistication can come to a conclusion that things like autocracy, or fascism, deceit, misdirection, denial of facts, etc., is what will bring any true fulfillment and/or a valued success of any kind. All it does is bring great pain to the masses and that will eventually result in the one's destruction.

banners
Back