The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Merchant Sponsored Affiliate Academy Invitation

Theresa08

Dear Valued Affiliates,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, on behalf of our company and merchants, for your partnership/interest with zanox. Now that summer is here, we feel it's time to kick things into high gear! On July 25, 2006, zanox is hosting zanox Affiliate Academy sponsored by Encyclopedia Britannica, DADAmobile, Date.com and Matchmaker.com. This event is for all power affiliates and I would like to invite you to come along with us and meet these merchants in person.

We will start the academy by talking a little bit about what is going on in zanox (and what's to come), then we will turn the mic over to our sponsor merchants to hear about what's new in their company and to discuss how you can earn commission with their offers. Last but not least, we will hear from our guest speaker (via telco or web conference)...Shawn Collins from Shawn Collins Consulting and www.affiliatetip.com! But wait, there's more, after the academy we're going to take a tour of the city by trolley, then head over to a cruise where we will have lots of food and enough beverages to chill the moment, while taking in the view of the city from Lake Michigan. The night will end with a party at the Victor Hotel.

If you are interested in learning more about our sponsors' offers, please register early enough in order to secure your participation - we have limited seating available!

Please click on this link to learn more about the day's events and to register for the event: www.zanox.com/us/academy_chicago

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

We can't wait to see you,
Theresa Hartwig Duerr & zanox US

----------------------------------------------------
Affiliate Manager
eMail: tha@zanox.com
MSN Mssngr: TAH0708@hotmail.com

zanox - we create partners - www.zanox.com
203 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2100, Chgo, IL 60601

MI
Back