The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Merchant Bloopers & Blunders - Biggest Affiliate Manager Mistakes???

Linda Buquet

affiliate
From the 5 Star Blog:
"Super Affiliates To Tell Affiliate Managers their Biggest Mistakes"
http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2006/03/21/affiliate-managers-super-affiliates/

I want to hear what YOU think are some of the biggest mistakes merchants and affiliate managers make.

"Leading super affiliates like Rosalind Gardner, David Lewis and others are about to tell affiliate managers their biggest mistakes. Shawn Collins will be be moderating a panel at the next eComXpo, titled "Biggest Mistakes Affiliate Managers Make," at 1:15pm CST on April 5th."
So what do YOU think are some of the biggest mistakes affiliate managers make?
Serious critiques and suggestions will be seen by lots of AMs that lurk here.
:eek:

I know you all have some Merchant Bloopers and Blunders and to share. :D

First off, I'd say not giving the option of hiding your affiliate link, or cloaking it for you. Nothing more annoying to me is having to constantly run my cloaking program in the back ground. I'm sure any self respecting merchant realizes the impact of aff id click theft. and should provide an option on their site that allows you to enter in your clickbank, or CJ id and out pops some cloaked code for you to use. Maybe clickbank and cj should just out right do this, for all the products they clear for merchants.

I would add one that seems to happen quite regularly which is when a network emails affiliates with an update and forgets to blind-copy the email, thus, giving every single affiliate every other affiliates contact details!

banners
Back