The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Mentor Program Affiliate Summit West 2009, Getting Ready!

teresa_caldwell

affiliate
It's time to sign up for the Mentor Program for Affiliate Summit West 2009, We will have a cut off date this time, (not sure yet what the cut off date will be) so sign up early. With the holidays coming up it might get a little hectic, and we want to make this experience the best possible for everyone.

Watch my Video at YouTube

Thanks Everyone

Hey Teresa,

Thanks so much for the update/reminder! This is a great initiative and I read some really good feedback from people that participated in the program at ASE 08.

To all the people who have signed up for the Affiliate Summit Mentor Program for Las Vegas, January 2009. I would like to offer my apologizes for having to step down from heading up the program in January. As we all know, things happen in life when you least expect it. My Mother, who is in advanced stages of Lupus, has had both knees replaced and a hip replaced, she now needs to get one of the knees replaced again, but there is a problem, she has found out she has MRSA infection in her foot and it has moved up to her knee. Her Doctor is afraid it could also be in the bone so they are going to do a bone scan soon to find out for sure. Because of her Lupus and her low immune system, this staph infection could be very hard to overcome. She has had to take a round of antibiotics that is making her very ill and weak, and she is supposed to take several more weeks of these strong antibiotics. My Mother is a very strong determined woman, but I can see she is becoming weaker by the day. I feel that I need to focus all of my time to help my Parents since I am the only one of their children that lives in the area to help. My Parent?s own and operate an RV Park, if my Mother has to be hospitalized, which is a possibility; the nearest major hospital is over 100 miles from home. I will need to be able to help my Dad with the RV Park, and take turns staying with my Mom while she is hospitalized.
I was looking very forward to getting to do the Mentor Program again, but I know you all understand that family comes first. I hope to stay involved with future Affiliate Summit Mentor programs if things work out to where I can. I just have a feeling I need to be here and focus my time and energy in helping my Parents during this time.
I am sure Shawn and Missy will let you know more about the continuation of the Mentor Program soon.

Regretfully,
Teresa Caldwell

Oh Teresa, I am SOOOO sorry to hear. As you know I'm going through lots of scary family health issues too, so I really understand how hard it can be. When your parents own a business and you need to help out with both the biz and hospital trips, home care, etc. I wish you and your MOM the best and hope they appreciate having such a dedicated daughter!

Not sure the mentor program will be the same without you, but I know Shawn and Missy will be sure it's really dynamic and helpful in spite of the fact you won't be overseeing it.

Thank you so very much Linda. I just know I have to be there for them, they are always there for me. That is what family is about. Thank you for your kind words. Take care of yourself and the best to your family during these trying times.

banners
Back