The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

melhores ganhos

erick lima

affiliate
a plataforma PropellerAds e a melhor em requesitos de CPM para com outras que eu faço parte! em questao de anuciantes tanbem e a melhor com varios anuciantes! eu faço parte da propellerAds como editor e estou gostando muito otimas taxas de coberturas e muitas vantagens de anuciantes como a MUT TAG, que facilita muito a vida do editor pois a mult tag como o nome ja falar! e a junção de 4 tipo de anucios que são onclick, notificações push, banner nativo (intersticial) eIn-Page Push ou seja todos esses anucios em uma tão tag e realmente de mais junte-se anos agora!

a plataforma PropellerAds e a melhor em requezitos de um bom desempenho como editor e anunciante ! em questão de anunciantes tanbem e a melhor com vários anunciantes! eu faço parte da propellerAds como editor e estou gostando muito ótimas taxas de coberturas e muitas vantagens de anunciantes como a MUT TAG, que facilita muito a vida do editor pois a mult tag como o nome ja falar! e a junção de 4 tipo de anucios que são onclick, notificações push, banner nativo (intersticial) eIn-Page Push ou seja todos esses anucios em uma tão tag e realmente de mais junte-se anos agora!

this is becoming spammy --are you getting paid?

1185 / 5000

Translation results​

the PropellerAds platform is the best in requirements for ease of use with the engine! in a matter of advertisers from other platforms tanbem and the best with multiple advertisers! I'm part of propellerAds as a publisher and I'm really enjoying great coverage rates and many advantages of advertisers like MUT TAG, which makes life much easier for the publisher because the mult tag as the name already speaks! and the joining of 4 types of advertisements that are onclick, push notifications, native banner (interstitial) and In-Page Push, that is, all these advertisements in one so tag and really more join years now! come and take a test!!!!! \\\\ the PropellerAds platform is the best in CPM requirements compared to others I'm part of! in the matter of advertisers it is also the best with several advertisers! I'm part of propellerAds as an editor and I'm really enjoying the great rates of coverage and many advantages of advertisers like MUT TAG, which makes life much easier for the editor because the mult tag as the name already speaks! and the joining of 4 types of advertisements that are onclick, push notifications, native banner (interstitial) and In-Page Push or all these advertisements in one tag and really
and In-Page Push, that is, all these advertisements in one so tag and really more join years now! come and take a test!!!!!
\\\\
the PropellerAds platform is the best in CPM requirements compared to others I'm part of! in the matter of advertisers it is also the best with several advertisers! I'm part of propellerAds as an editor and I'm really enjoying the great rates of coverage and many advantages of advertisers like MUT TAG, which makes life much easier for the editor because the mult tag as the name already speaks! and the joining of 4 types of advertisements that are onclick, push notifications, native banner (interstitial) and In-Page Push or all these advertisements in one tag and really more join years now!

banners
Back