The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty Rejected

I have also tried on Maxbounty and it did not work well. I got into ShareAsale and this works perfectly fine there. WhatsApp me +233208507161 so I will create a Shareasale Account For you
Are still on that network? Do you want to try our CPS dating offers

I have no ideas what you guys are doing wrong.
I have been with Maxbounty for over 10 years, and when I started I was a beginner.

My account was inactive for a couple of years and they deleted it.

So, I re-applied this year and had a positive response.

I have no ideas what you guys are doing wrong.
I have been with Maxbounty for over 10 years, and when I started I was a beginner.

My account was inactive for a couple of years and they deleted it.

So, I re-applied this year and had a positive response.
and what traffic do you have?

Exactly!
It's funny how I got rejected too. I sent them a mail asking for why I got rejected though, I hope they reply.
Btw I forgot to mention about there "business and reputation" How can they just simply assume from an email that someone is going to bring them low quality and fraudulent leads ..

Atleast if there would have been a telephone round and if I was unable to answer there questions I would have still not felt bad about it..

This is the second time I tried and got rejected from Maxbounty..

Why are they so difficult to get in and with a message like they have sent seems huge Arrogance....

What is that they are exactly looking for.. like some PHD in Affiliate Marketing....
Some PHD in affiliate marketing :rofl . You are funny with that one. I understand you. I remember trying to get approved by Max Bounty too a couple of years ago and it was the same issue. It's nothing to be sad about. Remember every network has the right to approve and reject membership. It is their platform, and there is no obligation to approve everyone.

The good news is there are a lot of networks you can get approved easily on and start earning money with them. There are very legitimate and popular networks that approve almost anyone, and in fact, some of them do not even need any approval. You simply sign up and start earning.
When you discover this, you will care so much less about MaxBounty's approval lol. To begin, try CPALead first, and the truth is, you do not really need many networks to earn thousands of dollars every month with affiliate marketing. You can do that with only one network. It's more than enough.

The key is to master how to promote CPA offers to the targeted traffic. Once you master that, you will make consistent income with any network you are part of, and you will have no need to worry about any other network. However ironically, it's so easy to get approved by the most difficult networks once you start earning money with other networks.

The good news is there are a lot of networks

Don't forget the affiliate programs provided by service and product providers as well.

IMO, one of the most important steps for new affiliates is to get approved for product and/or service affiliate programs once they have a stable and successful cash flow with some networks, and not before! Over 70% of my business now is in affiliate programs and they are big earners!

banners
Back