The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty Rejected

ns7000

This is the second time I tried and got rejected from Maxbounty..

Why are they so difficult to get in and with a message like they have sent seems huge Arrogance....

What is that they are exactly looking for.. like some PHD in Affiliate Marketing....

Attachments

• 20170628_232959.png
    20170628_232959.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 595
Why are they so difficult to get in and with a message like they have sent seems huge Arrogance....
I got the exact same email and I live in the United States. My attitude is, "If they don't want me, than I don't want them!" There's plenty of fish in the sea.

I got the exact same email and I live in the United States. My attitude is, "If they don't want me, than I don't want them!" There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Absolutely right friend.. there are plenty of other good CPA networks available out there....

What I hate the most is the way how they are sending the same response to pretty much everyone..... If they have now filled there slots of affiliates then they could either even stop the registrations on there website...

But no they have to show there dirty attitude towards everyone...Suckers..........

And that's why we've decided to give a chance to everyone. We know how is it - to be an affiliate, and how important is it to learn. How to learn, if you are not able to start learning even?
We also specialize on CPA mobile offers, feel free to check our platform, I'm sure you'll find something interesting :)

And good luck to you, hope you won't face the same with the other networks!

Last edited:
This is the second time I tried and got rejected from Maxbounty..

What is that they are exactly looking for.. like some PHD in Affiliate Marketing....

MaxBounty are a good network.

It's not arrogance, it's them protecting their business and reputation. They need to be sure that the people they accept will not provide fraudulent or low quality leads.

If you can get a recommendation from a network you're currently working with, then I would imagine this could significantly improve your chances of being accepted.

I think that you didnot check the screenshot attached. The reason I mentioned them as "ARROGANT" is they have not only rejected without giving any reasons or even asking for earnings from the other networks they are bluntly replying this "NOT ANYTIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE" This does seems to be ARROGANCE atleast to me....

Maybe the Affiliate Manager has a copy of this script that she is pasting to everyone now..

Regarding the GOOD about them... Having good offers doesn't necessarily means that its a good network to work with. At least they should know how to communicate well with the people with the newbies or the expert ones...

Btw I forgot to mention about there "business and reputation" How can they just simply assume from an email that someone is going to bring them low quality and fraudulent leads ..

Atleast if there would have been a telephone round and if I was unable to answer there questions I would have still not felt bad about it..

That's not arrogance at all. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to for them to say, otherwise you end up with people applying multiple times in a very short time scale.

They don't have to give a reason and often it's in their interest not to give a reason. If something unscrupulous is flagged up about your application, then telling the person exactly why will potentially allow that person to overcome whatever was flagged up. There are individuals out there who try to defraud affiliate networks and the networks often have to respond with drastic measures to protect their businesses.

I understand you're not happy about being rejected, but they are genuinely one of the best networks out there. There is nothing stopping you from reaching out to one of the AMs on here or via Skype/email/a phone call.

Can you explain on this.. how and why should I contact them as they have mentioned clearly in the message
"NOT ANYTIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE"

Maybe it suits with your logic as if someone said this to you and you will still want to call them.. Not me bro.......
It just doesn't makes any sense and definitely not reasonable...

Now what was there in the application just few questions about residence and like "How would you be driving traffic"
All I did there was mentioned some of the best paid traffic sources.....

What was there that they could detect from it as fraud and felt scared that oh man this guy would ruin our network for sure... They didn't even ask any prior payments which they should if they are so careful on finding out FRAUD...

Even a simple question on email from them would have been far better....

They maybe the best network to work with bro but this kind of experience is just not goooood.......
I am not angry as I am not in there system but the way they have responded....

Absolutely right friend.. there are plenty of other good CPA networks available out there....

Hey, if you are looking for CPA offers, there is plenty of them on our network :) Mostly nutra for low-competitive geos , but there are some other verticals as well. However, nutra rocks! ;)

@ns7000 What you've been sent is a standard response to what I suspect was a flagged application.

Just because the email states you've been rejected does not stop you from contacting them. They are very reasonable people and I am sure you can get further information. I've seen plenty of people rejected from affiliate networks in the past, only to contact an AM and then their application has been approved.

You could be on the same IP, ISP, city or even country of someone or some people who have tried to defraud MaxBounty in the past. When it happens, they have to take drastic measures to mitigate their risk in the future. You only have to look at the following threads to see that often we're not talking about small amounts of money here:

My Max Bounty account Just Got Terminated- Looking to Resolve This!
Maxbounty Scammed me for $8540 ! Can you Help ?
Max Bounty Scammed Me for 347 $ new aff be aware
Max Bounty Scammed Me For More Than $10K

I can also vouch for what @Anastasia AdCombo says about Adcombo. I've started to work with them and they are a good network for CPA/CPL.

@ns7000 What you've been sent is a standard response to what I suspect was a flagged application.

Just because the email states you've been rejected does not stop you from contacting them. They are very reasonable people and I am sure you can get further information. I've seen plenty of people rejected from affiliate networks in the past, only to contact an AM and then their application has been approved.

You could be on the same IP, ISP, city or even country of someone or some people who have tried to defraud MaxBounty in the past. When it happens, they have to take drastic measures to mitigate their risk in the future. You only have to look at the following threads to see that often we're not talking about small amounts of money here:

My Max Bounty account Just Got Terminated- Looking to Resolve This!
Maxbounty Scammed me for $8540 ! Can you Help ?
Max Bounty Scammed Me for 347 $ new aff be aware
Max Bounty Scammed Me For More Than $10K

I can also vouch for what @Anastasia AdCombo says about Adcombo. I've started to work with them and they are a good network for CPA/CPL.
You actually miss one more thread.
Review - MaxBounty BAN ME - Can I get my money back if I make a complain here?

And don't ever believe that a big company not going to fraud you, anything can happen.
I'm not support MB nor denying them.

@ns7000
Just move on to other network.

I work with the most popular and largest affiliate networks for the long time: Neverblue (GlobalWideMedia), Peerfly, CJ, Adcombo and many others. And when I signed up Maxbounty few months ago they also rejected me however I tried to reach their manager to negotiate all details and provide them any information which they require. It is strange thing and I consider that they a little bit "old school" guys. I never worked with them before and wanted to start however they never reply me. Even the manager ignored me whom contact details I was received upon registration. So I decided don't spend time for them.

But my advice to you is if you really want to work with them and you have good quality traffic try to reach all their managers on Linkedin. I am pretty sure they will reply you. I didn't do this because I have more priority tasks and I don't think that is professional approach from their side.

Try calling them and talk to someone at MaxBounty.

You need to get in touch with someone at MaxBounty and convince him that you are worth it, just like you would do if you were looking to get a job or land a client.

You need to stand out, you need to get their attention. They have no way to know if you are a good fit for them unless you are already a affiliate doing few hundreds a day. If it is not the case, then you need to find another way to make them want to give you a chance. Talk to someone there and get their attention. I've also got rejected once from adsimilis. I did not apply a second time, I just got in touch with another affiliate manager (got her skype) and did a quick video call with her. During the call I didn't try to beg to get accepted, I've shown her using keywords that would ring to her ear such as $XXXX budget, exact names of mobile offers I am running, names of bigger networks I am working with etc... She just had to stop me to tell me that I am accepted and should wait for a confirmation email the next day.
Affiliate managers are human beings, you should never neglect this aspect. The closer you get to your aff manager, the more perks you get, the more successful you can be. Applies to everything in life....

@medvih "Affiliate managers are human beings".... and thats exactly what they need to behave like..
Maybe in my case it was my affiliate manager who forgot that and instead behaved like an autoresponder..

Anyways I am done with them dont feel like contacting them like they are the only ones....

I have approval from other quality networks and am busy now in building strategies to promote there offers...

I hope that someone from Maxbounty should read this thread and esp my Aff manager......

Btw I really appreciate all the feedback or suggestion given by everyone here friends.. :)

I have also tried on Maxbounty and it did not work well. I got into ShareAsale and this works perfectly fine there. WhatsApp me +233208507161 so I will create a Shareasale Account For you

I work with the most popular and largest affiliate networks for the long time: Neverblue (GlobalWideMedia), Peerfly, CJ, Adcombo and many others. And when I signed up Maxbounty few months ago they also rejected me however I tried to reach their manager to negotiate all details and provide them any information which they require. It is strange thing and I consider that they a little bit "old school" guys. I never worked with them before and wanted to start however they never reply me. Even the manager ignored me whom contact details I was received upon registration. So I decided don't spend time for them.

But my advice to you is if you really want to work with them and you have good quality traffic try to reach all their managers on Linkedin. I am pretty sure they will reply you. I didn't do this because I have more priority tasks and I don't think that is professional approach from their side.
Hi there! You can contact our manager, we are opened to discuss and test your traffic on our dating offers

banners
Back