propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MaxBounty Holiday

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jonathan vodini, Jan 4, 2016.

1. jonathan vodini

jonathan vodini Affiliate affiliate

hi guys!

Do you know if the all Maxbounty Team Is in Holiday?

i tried to contact my AM but doesn't reply...

I want launch some campaigns but i need to be approved for my creatives first,

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

2. Yvon

Yvon Affiliate affiliate

Just received an email from them and noticed that they are on Skype.

3. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I have been experiencing the same problem. I send them an email last week and up to date, i have never received a response from them. I do want to have my account approved so that I may start marketing this new year on maxbounty platform. I do believe that this is the week most people are resuming work and they should be in a position of answering to all the pending requests and emails. Let us just be patient.

4. IndeXer

IndeXer Affiliate affiliate

I added Max's AM on 24th of Dec, today is 4th of January, she still didn't came online. I can't believe this. I want to change my AM, even I need an approval for an offer. Are you into dating buddy?

5. jonathan vodini

jonathan vodini Affiliate affiliate

No, im not into dating.
    But u need to consider that we had christmas and end of the year so its normal that they take so long if they are in holiday.

But i just got an email from my AM and they denied my offer requests, saying that i did not provide enough explaination on how to run the campaign, the problem is that its not true as i provided very clear details on how'd promote it.

I even asked if they want to see all my landers... But still not answers.

I just think that maybe im new into this network so they do not allow me to promote everything, but if it is just tell me and i will try promoting others offers without guessing and waiting for approval.

Well, i will try with some others requests and if they do not answer me back within maximum one day (as peerfly does for example) i will just promote different offers with simple cpc traffic as usual,

But it's a pity that i cannot use media buys with this network, i was very ecxited about it!

6. affilirant

affilirant Affiliate affiliate

Add them on Skype from my experience you get a faster response.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed