The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Master resell, giveaway rights, etc

affiliaterookie2009

affiliate
Hi all,

I have a great idea for my site and review page and would like to find some great books that give me the rights to give them away for free in order to build my mailing list.

Can anyone give me any info on this? Are the giveaway rights the only one that allows this? I mean until I put together an ebook of my own, or create a free report of my own. Just trying to get things started.

Thanks much

Hi all,

I have a great idea for my site and review page and would like to find some great books that give me the rights to give them away for free in order to build my mailing list.

Can anyone give me any info on this? Are the giveaway rights the only one that allows this? I mean until I put together an ebook of my own, or create a free report of my own. Just trying to get things started.

Thanks much

Just my opinion, but you're heading down a common path...

Look! All this content I could giveaway ---> I'll just give it away and build my list---> What? Everyone else is using the same stuff and giving it away too? ---> Struggling to find subscribers by giving away what everyone else is giving away ---> R.I.P 2009

If you are truly looking to use this "resale rights stuff" or "PLR stuff"...modify it so that it comes from you.

Change the cover graphics, and infuse some of your writing style throughout the content.

You'll find that it's a good idea just to have your own stuff written for you (yes that's an investment, but not as much as you think)...or that you should just write a short report giveaway yourself (you can write 10 pages in a day much quicker than you think...invest 4 days and you have a 40 page giveaway)...etc...etc...

Hope that helps :)

MI
Back