The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Marketing budget

Meredith.Black

affiliate

Two questions that I would love to hear your thoughts on. For a small business starting on a small marketing budget, do you think allocating $1,000 will produce any results? Is that too small?

I think $1,000 is a good budget for a small company if you spend it yourself ... but it you are going to pay it to and SEO consultant to do the work for you, after taking his own fee, what will be left will not be that much.

Well with tha budget you will see some result but not that many, it depends in which kind of advertising you want to spend that budget!

Yeah i is all about your niche to or product niche, is it competitive or unusual.. If it is unique the best investment is a blog and some hours if you ask me.. Also with a thousand dollar investment you may wish to purchase more residual based marketing such as blog writers etc to help you get started.. :)

If you are talking about business as in out of internet then it will not go very far at all, maybe post back with details on your business so it can give us a better idea... :)

yea i think $1,000 is a good amount for advertising if your starting out, it also depends on your keyword cost if your using PPC advertising. Many factors to consider as well.

If it's a unique idea, then the national media is the best all-round exposure you will get for $1000. It will cost you probably near $2000, but idea must be unique or the press won't do anything on it.

Forget these guys who suggest blogs, their just saying that bcos their experience is limited. I like Ice in my drink, but I'm not about to take a swim in bucket load......

Normal advertising costs ££££££££, it very pricey, adwords will swallow up £1000 quickly, you'll be shocked at just how fast. You might get 20k of visitors for that, but a newspaper goes out to millions.

banners
Back