The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Marketing Brochures

BobJonesUofA

I have finished writing my Marketing Plan for a small, start-up, service company, and I am presenting to prospective investors this Friday. I would like to have a brochure to pass around at the presentation, however I don't want to invest a great deal of money in case the presentation is a disaster. I can't find any one online to design my brochure for under $350, and I can't find an online printer that will allow me to order 25 brochures, that's all I need. I have actually already designed the brochure in Microsoft Word, but it's a train wreck. It looks like I threw up on paper. I don't like it at all, but the images, and the content, and the company logo are all good, just the lay out, the font size and color, the flow and placements of everything is off, so I'd like a Graphic Design expert to take what I've done and fix it so it looks professional. I'm assuming an expert could do this in a matter of minutes since I have everything already, but I can't seem to find any one to do this. Any suggestions? I'm not paying $350. To further complicate the situation, I really need this done today or tomorrow because I have to allow adequate time for printing. Any suggestions Marketing professionals on who I should use?

Sorry I can't think of anyone right off hand that does print graphics. You could try posting in the services section at DigitalPoint or SitePoint but not sure you could find someone to get the job done that quickly.

MI
Back