The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Markethealth is Legit or Scam? Who is working with it?

I am Newbie I want to run of health offer campaign, I want to work with Market health. Anybody have experience to work with them. Is it trusted?

I am Newbie I want to run of health offer campaign, I want to work with Market health. Anybody have experience to work with them. Is it trusted?

I've never worked with them, but I have read mixed reviews.

Many networks carry health offers, you should research networks in our resources area and see which ones work with Newbies and carry health offers.

I have worked with them and received my commissions on time without any issues. I also know other affiliates that have had no issues with them. I think it's a great place to start as a newbie.

To be honest, I haven't heard much about Market Health just yet. My advice, try to dig a bit deeper and get to know more about this first before you decide to work with them...:)

You shouldn't be working with them and they will either block your account or will not pay you. There are 95% bad reviews about them. I talked to my other AMs and they told me that Merchants are also not happy with them. Their conversion rate is worst and most of the time, they will say that you received Fraud Order. if you'll send same amount traffic to some other network, you'll get the most out of it. Don't work with them.

You shouldn't be working with them and they will either block your account or will not pay you. There are 95% bad reviews about them. I talked to my other AMs and they told me that Merchants are also not happy with them. Their conversion rate is worst and most of the time, they will say that you received Fraud Order. if you'll send same amount traffic to some other network, you'll get the most out of it. Don't work with them.
Thanks' guy....... I heard same as you told me.

MI
Back