The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

March with me

3 days until the secret is out! I must say that you've been pretty good at not saying ANYTHING! Not even hints... I'm impressed, i would never have been able to hold it in for as long as you have!

I am very good at keeping secrets.

Another reason I am talking about it before doing it is because it will require a lot of work on my part and it would be easy to talk myself out of doing it. By telling people about it in public that forces we to go ahead and do it.

The time is getting near. It is almost time to begin my march. I hope everyone will be ready to march with me.

By the way, don't pay too much attention to the word "march" because that isn't going to help you figure out what this is.

I am a rather private person and private people are usually very good at keeping secrets.

I hope all of you will be around very clean floors on Monday. If things go the way I want them to go, you will be rolling on the floor laughing.

Each year there is a lot of Super Bowl hype that starts a couple of weeks before the Super Bowl. Often the Super Bowl doesn't live up to the hype.

A few times I've wondered if what I am planning will be able to live up to the hype. But I am sure that it will.

The biggest problem is that as the time gets closer I am starting to get cold feet. I expected that to happen. As I said previously that is one reason I decided to make public mention of this. It will force me to do it.

The reason for the cold feet is because of the time and dedication I will need to devote to it plus the thought that it could possibly end up being a total flop. These are things that give people cold feet.

This is a surprise for Linda and 5 Star members will like it as well. Therefore it is worth the time and dedication.

Am I really starting to get cold feet, or is this just part of the hype? I'm not going to say.

I know it won't be a total flop. It is just a natural thought that is in the back of my mind. This is going to be a big success.

People are wondering what this could be. No one could possibly guess. I am expecting sincere enthusiasm Monday when all of you finally find out.

Q. Will I slip by saying too much and give it away?
A. No, that won't happen.

Q. Will I give any big clues before Monday?
A. I might, but they won't help you.

Now the big question and answer:

Q. Will people be disappointed when they find out what this is.
A. Not a chance.

Tomorrow is the day all of you will find out what I've been talking about.

I was serious when I said I was concerned about the time and dedication this is going to require on my part. You will see what I mean when you find out what it is. However I feel it is worth the time and effort.

Wouldn't it be something if I forget about it tomorrow?

It would be a great success if every 5 Star member would participate. That isn't going to happen. It would be a good success if all the members who like 5 Star participated. That isn't going to happen either. It will still be successful because enough people who like 5 Star will be participating.

I will tell you that I didn't even come close to giving any useful clues in this thread about what this is going to be. I think you already know that.

The wait will end tomorrow

banners
Back