The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

March with me

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
I know a lot of you. I've had private message correspondence with an awful lot of you and it wasn't always because you did something wrong.

I hope to start a march next week and I want as many of you as possible to join me.

Don't jump to any conclusions. This isn't going to be any self promotion for myself. Some of you know that I don't like self promotion. None of you know how much I really hate it. There aren't any words strong enough to give my honest opinion of what I think should be done with people who use forums for self promotion.

This is going to be a fun "march" and all of you can help it be more fun. That is why I hope all of you will join me in my march.

When Linda reads this it will be the first time she will have heard about my march. The "march" is a surprise for Linda. It is one she will really enjoy and find very rewarding. That is why I want as many of you as possible to join me in my march.

You won't need to worry about getting tired in this march. You will be able to participate online.

I want all of you to know about it, but I am not giving any details. I hope you will be ready for it and anxious to participate when the fun begins.

awwwhh psssst Larwee........obviously you don't know me as well as you should. lol you can't go posting something and tell me I can't find out what it is til next week:eek: :eek: It's only Tuesday now......do you realize how loooooong next week is from now???? Come a little bit closer now and just whisper it to me... promise I'll zip my mouth and won't tell another soul.;) :)

Purplebear, I will probably give a few clues over the next few days to get people curious and interested.

My plan is to start a thread about it next week and that thread will eventually end up being the longest thread in the history of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm not sure if I should be excited or SCARED! :eek:

Larry comes up with some pretty wild ideas! :p
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/breakroom-hang-out-shoot-breeze/5539-5-star-second-anniversary-fun-thread.html">5 Star second anniversary Fun Thread</a>

Count me in. I'll do my best to participate. With school getting ready to startup I've been swamped with getting the workstations and network back up to par from the summer vacation but I think I can manage a little free time between all of the squeaky wheeled teachers rants.

Nothing like this has been done at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums before.

I said it is a surprise for Linda. It will make her very happy. However it won't work without the help of members. This is something that will also please our members.

It will be serious at times and funny at others. All of you should find something that you will like about it.

You might be wondering why I'm not doing whatever this is right now instead of waiting until next week.

I came up with this idea yesterday. However as some of you have read, Linda is in a host change right now. I didn't want to get this started until after that is completed. Things don't always go perfect when moving to a new host. Both of us will be spending a lot of time making certain that everything is the way it should be after the move.

I decided to wait until after that is over and use this time to get you wondering what this is going to be and hopefully get you interested in participating.

Get ready to do some thinking. Get ready to have some fun. Be prepared to laugh. Get ready to participate. Get ready to march with me. You are going to like it.

Larry this the perfect build up to whatever we are building up for. I don't know what is but if there is going to a couple of laughs then count me in!

Jamie, there will be some laughs. I will provide some of them. I hope other members will supply some of them. You can also supply some laughs. I think this is one that even Nintendo will want to help keep us laughing.

I don't want anyone to think it will be all laughs. There will be some serious moments. There will be times that will just simply be fun.

What in the WORLD does Larry have up his sleeve this time?
I'm totally in the dark. A little paranoid, a little excited, but ready to be surprised.

What a THREAD bater you are Larry.:p
I guess I'm excited to March with you next week... :)
What a build-up!

Deb (maxie104), glad you are interested. You will have the opportunity to really enjoy yourself.

We are going to be able to surprise Linda and make her very happy. I know she will be surprised because she has absolutely no idea what I have in mind or why. That is what will make this such a good surprise.

I plan to let all of you in on the secret next week.

Larry,

I totally don't get it what it is. I am sure you are going to surprise everyone. Can't wait for it!!!

P.S - Any clues?????

C'mon, we are dying to hear what is this all about!!!

ayushpant, I mentioned that this will end up being the longest thread in the history of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Every person who likes 5 Star will want to be part of this. If you like 5 Star, then this is for you.

I gave the truthful reason why this won't start until next week. However I would have done it the same way even if there wasn't a host change involved. I want all of you to be looking forward to this.

There will be a thread but a lot of you will be doing something outside of the thread.

It is a surprise for Linda. If I told the reason that might be a bigger clue than I want to give right now.

This is something I don't want to flop so it will involve a lot of 5 Star members to make sure that it doesn't flop. I am positive it will not flop.

In addition to being a surprise for Linda, this is something that will also please 5 Star members.

I might give a few very small clues before then, but you will find out what it is next week. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks Larry. You know how bad things are going with all my hosting problems.
So you know I really need something to lift my spirits. Knock on wood the hosting issues are resolved before next week. I can't take much more of this.

Thanks for thinking this up. Whatever it is. :)

Yes there are hosting problems and I know things aren't going the way it was hoped they would.

I mentioned my plan was to start this next week. I didn't give a specific day because I wanted this to begin after a successful host change.

I still hope to start this next week. But I wont' do it until the hosting issues are resolved. Just to be on the safe side I'll say it will happen next week provided the hosting issues have been resolved and the move is successful.

This will happen and it is something all 5 Star members should be a part of. It will be worth the wait no matter when it happens. I know you can hardly wait.

It sounds like some people are enthusiastic about this. Be sure to maintain that enthusiasm.

I like to think of us as a large happy family. Think about what I'm talking about as a pleasant family gathering at Disneyland, Six Flags or Disney World. No arguments and everyone glad to see everyone.

This is something that will bring us closer together and it will be a lot of fun. You will be a bigger 5 Star fan than you are already.

"Good Things are Worth Waiting For"

Starts Monday, August 6, 2007

There has been a change related to the hosting issues. Therefore I am now letting you know when this all will start. It will be this coming Monday, August 6, 2007.

You don't have much longer to wait. I know you will all want to be involved in this. I can't wait to get the ball rolling.

MI
Back