The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Managing lead generation

shoechanger

affiliate
Hi (first post, so be careful)

I need to manage lead generation. We market online but the actual transaction may take place offline and/or several days/weeks later.

Can something like 1 shopping cart do this for me?

I am looking for a hosted solution - I can't be bothered paddling my own canoe on my own server.

The equivalent of aweber would be great!!

Suggestions & thanks in advance

HI Rob, Aweber manages my list (which I obviously don't want to touch) - but how can I manage affiliates who are sending people to the sign up and/or product page?

I need to manage lead generation. We market online but the actual transaction may take place offline and/or several days/weeks later.

I am looking for a hosted solution - I can't be bothered paddling my own canoe on my own server.

ya aweber doesn't do affiliate tracking.

1 shopping cart is mainly a cart, don't know how good it does at affiliate tracking.

Idevaffiliate and Postaffiliatepro are 2 I hear about that are low cost that are on your own server
but they may have a hosted solution.

If you want a low cost affiliate network then look at Shareasale.

The simplest solution would be someone like shareasale.

You could put the conversion code on your aweber thankyou page.

lead vs sales

The equivalent of aweber would be great!!

Suggestions & thanks in advance

I recommend a hosted solution as long as it has the following capability:
Differentiate between a LEad and a sale. Set all new registration as a lead, then after the leads converts to a sale the appropriate affiliate can be compensated and credited either by changing its status by hand or by a RPC (remote procedure call).

MI
Back