The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Making Money To Prepare for Things

rhyswynne

affiliate
Okay, let me explain.

In two weeks from today, I'm heading off to New York for a 8 day holiday. I have found myself in the last two weeks promoting sites with good standing (such as Bid Directory UK), as well as start new sites that'll hopefully grow to something big (like Shagablogger.com - the world's first dating site for bloggers), with - hopefully you think no less of me - but the sole intention to make a little bit extra holiday spending money. It hasn't necessarily been the case for lying at people, just knock down the prices a little bit.

Two questions to you therefore:

1. Have you ever promoted money making ventures just a little bit more before holidays/weddings/long weekends etc. just to get a little more money?

2. If you have, how have you done? (I could use some tips!)

My answer to your first question would be no.

Reason being I like to make that money all the time and always hope it is a continuous money making process!

Earn a something every day so cannot grumble. Besides, all my online ventures are secondary to my real income of having a full time job that has nothing to do with the web.

I wouldn't promote just before going on vacation. Usually money seems to come in waves for me based on activity levels. If you get things rolling, and leave, I think you could be missing out on a lot. You also want to keep that positive roll rolling for as long as possible, or the audience you worked so hard to capture may be lost.

banners
Back