The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Making money online. Any good idea's?

Bionic_Woman

affiliate
Does anybody know of ways of making money online without getting ripped off. I've seen loads of these 'work at home' jobs only to find out that they want money from you first. Huh? Isn't that why we are looking for an online job to begin with lol.

Anyway if anybody has any good idea's I'd love to hear them. :)

Bionic Woman, i have heard lots of horror stories about 'work at home' they are basically a scam, if anyone know one that is now, I will love to hear from you.

Making money online is closely associate with skills one can sell, if you have a sought after skills that can be utilised without the need to go to an employers premises, one can sell such skills to company that needs them.

Some of the ideas I can suggest to you, given that you are a webmaster are:
- Enhance and increase the links you sell from your site.
- Almos every webmaster have a directory on the side, start your own paid directory
- I know you also have a blog, sell post in your blogs.
- You can also bundle all this services into a package and sell it for example you can have a package say:
- One forum link
- One directory listing
- One blog post
£50 for 6 months

If you sell 10 of those per month, that is £500 income.

If you want to explore this further, send me a PM.

I am looking for webmasters to partner with. If you are a webmaster, and can post a bit of code on a new webpage and in your own template I can provide a FREE, no strings, no gimmick, directory for your site. In addition, I will pay you rent. BUT, there are all kinds of "dead" web sites so I pay according to how many paid links your site sells. There really is no work involved other than inserting the code and linking to it from the rest of your site. I review all links myself and the links and categories are updated automatically for you. Top quality sites too.

I don't think you will be able to retire this week, month or even this year on it but I believe my plan is solid and it is absolutely, positively free.

Please check out BungeeBones.com At a minimum, you can get a free link (no recip).

It depends on your daily traffic. If it is acceptable there are many ways to make money. The main problem is just the traffic. So it would be better to ask: How can we get more traffic to our website!

i think the easiest way to make money online is blog for review, though if this is not your cup of tea this will not work for you.

Very good points Major.

There are too many crappy blogs popping out every day for one single reason - to write paid reviews. At some point this type of blogs will hurt the real ones, same thing that happened with directories few month back...

Start a blog

I would sugggest you to start a blog in Blogspot and post google ads in it.

Google ads is the most simple way to make money online

I think you just have to find something no one else offers. There are a lot of copy cat sites out there, but if you had something unique you could probably do very well.

banners
Back