propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Making a network banner into a landing page

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by martynm, Dec 10, 2013.

1. martynm

martynm Affiliate affiliate

Hey,

Some help please. I want to use a network banner as a landing page to test. It's a maxbounty tracking code. Is there an easy way I can just use the code and make it into a landing page, so that the image still flashes and directs to the main lp, as it would as a banner? As you can tell I have never made a landing page before!! :eek:

Thanks Martyn

2. cpadatingmaster

cpadatingmaster Affiliate affiliate

Just copy and paste HTML code you take from MaxBounty network, open your HTML editor, open new document, paste it, save it as .html file and upload to your server.
    When you save the file be sure you save it in the right directory on your computer to be able to find it later when ready to upload it via Ftp...

1 person likes this.
  3. martynm

Ok cool thanks, sounds easy enough! Do you have a recommendation for a free easy to use html editor?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  4. cpadatingmaster

cpadatingmaster Affiliate affiliate

Of course, Kompozer (NVU) is good free solution and also newbie friendly. Easy to use and good enough for every newbie and even experienced one. It's also good you can use it offline, no need to be connected.. It's simple WYSWYG website editor...

P.S. Website in my signature is made with it...

5. martynm

Thanks mate will try it :D

6. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

you can use the banner but u'll need to modify the sizes to transform the banner to a Landing Page!

7. devzstudio

devzstudio Affiliate affiliate

If you need custom banner . Just contact me :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed