The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Make landing page same language as offer?

Testogainz

affiliate
Hey guys,

if i would make an offer for example for sweden, or thailand, would you recommend using their language for the landing page? I'm trying to go for tier 2 or 3 geos but i don't know how to get the language part right.

What do you guys do?

Hi, yes I would say that you should. It is also a lot better for SEO to write in the targeted language.

Hey guys,

if i would make an offer for example for sweden, or thailand, would you recommend using their language for the landing page? I'm trying to go for tier 2 or 3 geos but i don't know how to get the language part right.

What do you guys do?
Hi Testogainz!! How do you want to explain something to people that they will not understand? I mean the purpose of a Landing page is to explain well what's your product, and yes secondly collect the details of leads, but the most you can do is not just to translate it in the language they will understand but you should make sure it's very clear for them other way, you couldn't have any conversion!! good luck!!

Hi Testogainz!! How do you want to explain something to people that they will not understand? I mean the purpose of a Landing page is to explain well what's your product, and yes secondly collect the details of leads, but the most you can do is not just to translate it in the language they will understand but you should make sure it's very clear for them other way, you couldn't have any conversion!! good luck!!

I know what you mean. But there are countries where most of the people speak english, such as sweden, norway, etc.
Creating the landing page in their main language would still drive more conversion though right?

personally i think it's important that the Lp should be translated into the same language that the one spoken in the targeted country!!

Just a headsup, depending on the vertical you are working with and the geo, some work best in EN. Say for example finance in India, are local team tell us not to translate LPs as in some industries etc they work in english in India.

So I think it might be good to look at these variables too :)

Just a headsup, depending on the vertical you are working with and the geo, some work best in EN. Say for example finance in India, are local team tell us not to translate LPs as in some industries etc they work in english in India.

So I think it might be good to look at these variables too :)
this is quietly informative for me, but what i know is that if you really want to be understood, you should speak the way the more clear for your auditory, so for me, in the case of countries like India, you can use english, but it will always worth it to translate everything in the native language of your targeted audience to maximize your chances!!

Hey guys,

What do you guys do?
Yes, LP is same as targeting GEOs chances to convert cause user know language and fill LP data according.

Well if you have a offer for french language of course you need a landing page in french .You cannot make one in english .Its better to make people understand and not confuse them

banners
Back