The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mainstream Programs for a 3 Year Old Adult Site with 100k Uniques A Day and Growing

B

BarePeter

My adult site is just over 3 years old and is getting between 75k-100k unique users a day with roughly 5 page views per user. Pretty much linear growth over the past 2 years, first year was more exponential. Alexa 3 month avg in low 20,000s.

I've been declining advertising requests from large adult sites and am looking at promoting more mainstream tangible products.

I have just lined up the largest online lingerie site to allow me to promote their products (affiliate program doesn't allow adult content, but they made an exception).

I was curious if anyone knew of some more lenient affiliate programs in mainstream that I could approach.

Would imagine good products to promote with be mobile phones/plans, games, electronics, etc...

All traffic is organic from search engines, social media and 55% bookmarkers. No bought or traded traffic.

I'd look at Market Health, they have some VERY lucrative offers for male enhancement and female libido, should be a good fit for you. Other than that one nothing comes to mind that would be a good fit.

Thanks Linda.

It's strange, you think toys, dating, male enhancement pills would sell well... but it's a pretty saturated market on adult sites.

I'm thinking more trendy electronics, gadgets, clothing, etc... would be something out of the ordinary and targeted to the demographic of users on my site.

It seems like individual merchants can "lock" your account on an ad network to only their merchant account if they approve. What happened with the lingerie site.

Guess I'll just have to go through the merchants first :)

Thanks Linda.

It's strange, you think toys, dating, male enhancement pills would sell well... but it's a pretty saturated market on adult sites.

Sorry I keyed into the word lenient and was thinking of products that fit your niche.
Main stream products don't know who accepts adult sites, sorry.

Re: Mainstream Programs for a 3 Year Old Adult Site with 100k Uniques A Day and Growi

I have the same situation, tho I'm just beginning and not as many daily visits. Why is it so difficult to get mainstream advertising for adult websites?

Re: Mainstream Programs for a 3 Year Old Adult Site with 100k Uniques A Day and Growi

I have the same situation, tho I'm just beginning and not as many daily visits. Why is it so difficult to get mainstream advertising for adult websites?

I would guess because the product developers don't want their products associated with adult sites, i.e., for much the same reason that major brands like Nike dumped Tiger Woods when his affairs were exposed - they don't want to jeopardize their branding and reputation.

Please tell me how this goes. It is really interesting!:)

MI
Back