The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MagnetStreetWeddings.com Affiliate Program

pjvesperman

I am excited to announce MagnetStreet Weddings Affiliate Program to 5 Star members. MagnetStreet Weddings is a direct manufacturer of wedding save the dates, invitations, postcards and much, much more!

* Products include: High-quality invitations, save the dates, thank you cards, holiday cards and more
* Everything we do is in-house, from graphic design to customer care to production
* We have a great reputation with our customers for exceptional service, the highest quality products and most original designs
* We have hundreds of original designs with many categories for all styles & tastes

Program Features:

* 12% base commission on all sales (rate increases available for outstanding performance)
* $1,000 in sales/month receives 13% commission on all sales for that month
* $2,000 in sale/month receives 14% commission on all sales for that month
* Average order size is $155.00
* 120 Day cookie life
* Regular promotions and incentives
* Wide selection of text links and banners (customized upon request)
* Personal support and ongoing communication through our in-house affiliate manager
* Program is run exclusively on ShareASale and uses Auto Deposit

Dedicated affiliate program page: www.Affiliate.MagnetStreet.com
HomePage: www.MagnetStreetWeddings.com

??..SIGN UP NOW!!! .......

And for the part you have all been waiting for:
$20 CAB (cash activation bonus) for your first sale after being approved (5 Star Members only - make sure you let me know you are from 5 Star when you apply)

If you sign up before the end of August you will receive double, that?s right DOUBLE COMISSION (24%-28%) during your first month as an affiliate with us!

Please contact me with any questions or suggestions. I am committed to making this program a success!

Patrick Vesperman
Affiliate Manager
pvesperman@magnetstreet.com
763-398-7467
Follow me on Twitter

MI
Back