The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Luxury Christmas gifts

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
I always enjoy looking at the Neiman Marcus Christmas Catalog. They like to call it their Christmas Book. It features gifts that are unusual and not exactly inexpensive.

For $1,440,000.00 you could buy a submarine or you could spend $75,000 for a talking robot.

For $1,590,000.00 Regis Philbin will come to your home town to host a private concert with Russia's Kirov Orchestra for you and 499 of your friends, neighbors, relatives etc. They will let you keep the Steinway concert grand piano.

If you don't want to spend a lot you could get a mug filled with pretzels for $20.00.

Spend $2,300,000.00 and you can get 10 acres in Montana that includes a share of a nature preserve and a private dinner with your choice of entertainment by soprano Renee Fleming or violinist Joshua Bell.

If you are tired of your cellular phone you can get one for $73,000.00 that is studded with 7.2 carats of white and pink diamonds and featuring 24-hour global concierge service.

You can look at the catalog and dream or maybe even buy a few things for some special people.

Here is a link to the catalog Neiman Marcus?-?Gift Ideas

They have Gift Cards from $50.00 up to $1,000.00. Not enough to cover those million dollar items some of us might want.

Here are the gift cards details in case you want to get a few $1,000.00 gift cards for your 5 Star friends Neiman Marcus - Gift Ideas

I visited the site Neiman Marcus*-*Gift Ideas and found a gift idea page among host of other pages. I think it is not too late to impress my boss by recommending this site. He seems to be in a dilemma over the Christmas gifts. Thanks Larwee.

Larry you have reminded me to get started with my Christmas shopping! I am going to start this weekend.

If any 5 star moderators (aka Linda and Larry) want to get me a gift this Christmas I could use a game console like a Wii or Xbox360 as I have been a good forum poster this year :)

Jamie, even though you've been a great poster,
Santa just emailed me to say you haven't been THAT good of a boy! :p
He said all he's putting in your stocking this year is a lump of coal.
So who am I to try to outdo Santa in the gift giving dept?
Nice try though! :D

Jamie, if you are thinking about getting me something, I am easy to please. All I want is a box of United States paper money - No coins. I would like for it to weigh 100 pounds.

MI
Back