The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lurker to new member

cinders

affiliate
Hello everyone

Been lurking for awhile and decided this was the best game in town and joined.

I am Currently living in the High Desert in SW Utah, formly from Ohio 2 yrs ago. Have a little "farm" on our corner of Utah, 3 horses, 6 Sheep, and 24 Chickens, and lots of sand and tumbleweed.

I am a real noob when it comes to affiliate marketing but I am reading everything I can find, and a lot of searching. There are a couple things I really need help on, but will read and read some more and see if I can get it figured out.

Glad to be here and hope to meet some of you.

Cindy

Welcome to 5 Star, Cindy.

It is good to know that you liked what you saw well enough when you were a lurker to make you decide to become a member. That is something that happens often. You can benefit much more by being a member.

I am sure you have learned a few things by reading some of what we have here and you will learn more by reading some more. However our members are very helpful so you can always ask questions whenever you have any.

It is good to have you joining us from your farm in Utah. I hope you will enjoy being a member and that you will be joining in some of the discussions.

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like a wonderful life you have with your little farm and your animals.

Be sure to read all the stickies in the newbie forum for starters and let us know if you have any questions.

MI
Back