The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

LP question

Aside from PureLander, I also would like to suggest Instapage. I am using it right now (no html background needed). You just have to unlock the creativity in you in order to capture the reader's attention. :) Happy Affiliate Marketing

Yeah build your own, it's the best way to go - aside from using instapage - you need to know how to rip landers - yes steal your competitors' landers and just change their affiliate, tracker, social links etc to yours - then you're all set.
You can use somewhat free comp. intel tools like makemassive.com - follow.net to find competitors' sites or if you're flush with cash - buy the Adbeat or WRW.
Cheers

does anybody know such a LP-service for adult with downloadable landingpages what i can host on own servers ?
Would be nice indeed if something like that should be build :)
I'm asking myself what a affiliate would pay for such a service.

Would be nice indeed if something like that should be build :)
I'm asking myself what a affiliate would pay for such a service.

you are right - but the adult industry is not anymore the most innovative motor of the internet industry.
many things are changing now because in the old days webmasters where a all-in-one solution.

it will take a bit more time til they understand that times have changed - there are still some who believe that dialers are comming back :)

after everybody understood that he he have to focus on one thing and everyone is in his correct working position we will be able to gain even more as in the past "good old times" and there are still TONNS of empty holes in our section what makes this focusing easier.

but i think in 2 or 3 years we will be on the right path again.

Aside from PureLander, I also would like to suggest Instapage. I am using it right now (no html background needed). You just have to unlock the creativity in you in order to capture the reader's attention. :) Happy Affiliate Marketing
the problem with instapage is that it includes lots of js libraries in your landing page which make it slower

Thank you for your reply

So, how long does it take to create your own landing page?
it depends some times you have to get them from the spy tools and clean them :)
some times you create them from scratch :)
but i recommend PureLander because you don't need to worry about all that :) .
also i forget to mention that the speed depends on the designer it self and how complex the landing page is .
if it's simple you can create it in minutes

it depends some times you have to get them from the spy tools and clean them :)
some times you create them from scratch :)
but i recommend PureLander because you don't need to worry about all that :) .
also i forget to mention that the speed depends on the designer it self and how complex the landing page is .
if it's simple you can create it in minutes

Thank you!
I will add this resource to my list

MI
Back