The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

LOST: The TV Show

maranda

affiliate
So did anyone else check out the return of LOST last night? I have been waiting for the season to start for months now. It's great that it's back, but I just found out yesterday that they're only going to run 8 episodes due to the writer's strike. :(

lost_01.jpg

Anyway, for the all the Lost fans out there, what did you think of last night's episode?

I watched it when it was new and then just didn't watch any more. Lately I've been thinking I'd probably really like it, but was afraid I'd missed so much it would be hard to jump in without knowing all the character histories and back story.

So last night I caught the pre-show that covered previous seasons and helped me get up to speed. Then watched the season premiere and I think I'm hooked now.

I love Lost. I finding it intriguing and mysterious. I am always trying to guess what is the situation. I think this show has some of the few good writers left in Hollywood.

Please don't spoil it for me. I get the series delayed here in Thailand. The second season of Heroes just started last month and Lost is suppose to be coming soon.

Last I saw Jack back in the USA wondering if he should return to the island.

Linda, you can always invest in the DVDs for the lost episodes you missed. I have read that many IMers do this so TV doesn't interfere with their business.

MI
Back